Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BDNeon

Where do we report griefers?

16 comments in this topic

[KOFTT]
Beta Testers
56 posts
9,097 battles

Just had a player deliberately torpedo my ship at point blank range, I have a screenshot of him torpedoing me with no enemies within torpedo range. Where do I submit the ticket to get his beta access revoked? We dont want scum like him in this beta.

[ARMCO]
[ARMCO]
Beta Testers
41 posts
2,430 battles

Good luck with that.  I hope you can get a resolution, but don't get your hopes up.

[KOFTT]
Beta Testers
56 posts
9,097 battles

He seemed to be under the impression Wargaming does not hand out bans for beta, no matter what you do.

[-TDR-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
238 posts
1,918 battles

That screenshot only shows half of the story, how will WG know he wasn't shooting at a ship behind the camera? I doubt anything will be done.

Alpha Tester
1,472 posts
1,030 battles

Send a ticket in to support. The problem will be dealt with accordingly.

Beta Testers
1,347 posts
2 battles

Just had a player deliberately torpedo my ship at point blank range, I have a screenshot of him torpedoing me with no enemies within torpedo range. Where do I submit the ticket to get his beta access revoked? We dont want scum like him in this beta.

Maybe if you swore at people a little less in game, people might be more inclined to help you report. I mean, seriously, getting into a new match and instantly swearing up a storm at your teammates to report a guy who isn't even in the match is pretty immature.
  • Cool 1

[KOFTT]
Beta Testers
56 posts
9,097 battles

I dont really know who you are, but I dont see me swearing anywhere in this screenshot so I'm not sure what you're talking about, or what you are contributing to this discussion.

Edited by BDNeon

[KOFTT]
Beta Testers
56 posts
9,097 battles

Looking at the chat it looks like you provoked him so your just as guilty.

Uh, what? Where was I provoking him? I didn't say a single thing to him until he torpedoe'd me out of the blue.

[KOFTT]
Beta Testers
56 posts
9,097 battles

You also might want to censor the other names in the screenshot. WG doesn't allow naming and shaming.

Ah. Just to be safe, removed screenshot.

Sign in to follow this