You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
IceWolf____

Legendary Module's which are worth free XPing to

15 comments in this topic

[SPARO]
[SPARO]
Members
95 posts
8,084 battles

so I would like to know which Tier ten I should free XP to start the Legendary Module mission for I currentl have Bismark , Hipper and Mogami for t8s . I am working on finishing Yamy, Gearing, Mino, Shima I have Des moines and Montana's LM's already which of those 3 T8's should I skipp to T10

[BUOY]
Members
1,024 posts
14,546 battles
7 minutes ago, IceWolf____ said:

so I would like to know which Tier ten I should free XP to start the Legendary Module mission for I currentl have Bismark , Hipper and Mogami for t8s . I am working on finishing Yamy, Gearing, Mino, Shima I have Des moines and Montana's LM's already which of those 3 T8's should I skipp to T10

Zao's is good if you can forego MBRM, Hindenburg essential makes it immune to DOT and better wiggle waggle in return for -stealth/dispersion (imho not a bad trade), GK's is memetastic, fun but the least 'useful'.

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
15,740 posts

Remember that WG has also promised to "rebalance" the LM/UUs, but won't disclose which ones or how they're changing... so there's no way to know now which ones you want to get before they're locked behind the regrind wall.

[SYN]
Members
8,236 posts
13,957 battles

None are worth FXP'ing, especially since they will all likely be changed. We have no idea what they will be like.

[SALVO]
Members
24,851 posts
25,947 battles
1 hour ago, KilljoyCutter said:

Remember that WG has also promised to "rebalance" the LM/UUs, but won't disclose which ones or how they're changing... so there's no way to know now which ones you want to get before they're locked behind the regrind wall.

This is a huge point.  Without knowing how the UUs are going to be rebalanced, there's no way to know what they're going to look like after said rebalance. 

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,994 posts
20,747 battles
2 hours ago, IceWolf____ said:

Flamu put up a video in January about best 5 to go for.

Yammy

Grozovoi 

Moskva

Henry 

ZAO

I have Yammy,  Republique, Gearing, ZAO and Des Moines that I use.

Shimmy I have, but don't use.

Hindy I have and use in competition matches.

[XBRTC]
Members
3,154 posts
10,065 battles

Tell you what, Moskva with legendary is ridiculous. Everyone thinks that Stalingrad has ridiculous accuracy, but Legendary Moskva is far, far better on that front. Doesn’t have quite as much damage-per-hit, but you will get a lot more hits between the increased accuracy of the legendary upgrade and much higher base ROF. (Won’t get citadels quite the same, and don’t have quite so much durability, but those are minor details.)

[SIMP]
Members
1,522 posts

Please don't call them 'legendary'  - they are far from being that.

The official designation is 'Unique Upgrade'.

• Boring 1

[NH]
Members
1,771 posts
2 hours ago, capncrunch21 said:

Please don't call them 'legendary'  - they are far from being that.

The official designation is 'Unique Upgrade'.

More like monkey's paw upgrades. Straight trade offs most of the time against concealment, your most valuable asset. 

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,905 posts
45,306 battles

IMHO, none are.

[GRAVE]
Members
1,273 posts
18,807 battles

WG said they will change some (probably Shima's as that one is straight up garbage, or Yamato's or Moskva's as those are straight up better)

I'd probably look at the ships you seem to be looking at (looks like Kurfurst, Zao, and Hindenburg) and research them to see if you would ever use it or at the very least try it out. If you like the look of one of them, then consider using Free XP to unlock and get that T10.

[WOLF3]
Members
27,106 posts
23,865 battles

WG said they were doing a balance pass on Legendaries.  There's no real way of telling which will be good or bad when this is done.  You can have one that is considered great right now, but we don't know what state they will be in once done.  It may still be great.  It may be nerfed to uselessness.

Members
90 posts
8,090 battles

yamato and zao for sure, dont know after the changes

Edited by Verijero

[BB35]
[BB35]
Members
398 posts
11,082 battles

Shimas is a joke. Unless they change the TORP TRAVERSE penalty on it... its worthless.