You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DuckyShot

Contest!! Beat this shell hit streak.

13 comments in this topic

Members
6,858 posts
15,357 battles

First player that beats a streak of 722 shell hits in the counter wins the "offer of the month". It consists of 2500 dubs and 30 days of premium time. If the offer of the month changes before it is won, I will compensate with a prize of similar value.

unknown.png

The counter is in the middle of the screen that tallies up your pens, overpens, shatters and ricochets. If you stop hitting a ship for 15 or so seconds it goes away. Must be done in a valid game mode (not training room). Player must post a screen shot of the streak and a replay. You can load the replay and screenshot it afterward so that you don't have to think about it in game. No rigging.

This contest is put on wholly by myself, no affiliation with WG.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,924 posts
15,392 battles
17 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

a streak of 722 shell hits

you play the mino in this game?

[A-I-M]
Members
3,013 posts
22,096 battles

Wowsers. That's impressive gunnery. That required either remarkably cooperative enemies or a very target rich environment. Think I may have had around 200 before. Still, Very Well Done. 

I have a much more humble memorable: I once hit with all of my first 24 rounds fired from Yubari at destroyers :Smile_trollface:

Members
6,858 posts
15,357 battles
1 hour ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

you play the mino in this game?

Daring, Co-op.

[SFBG]
Members
1,664 posts
9,580 battles

Is over 500 bounce-offs required?  :Smile_ohmy:

• Funny 1

[AAYC]
Members
51 posts
7,922 battles

thats a lot of bounces. i got 633 in smo co-op last night doing dir 3. was a hoot

Members
6,858 posts
15,357 battles
50 minutes ago, StrykerNC said:

Is over 500 bounce-offs required?  :Smile_ohmy:

nope. The bounces were intentional, on my part. I could have changed aim or shell type whenever I wanted. I was trying to get as main main battery hits as possible for the directive, got 1004 total in that game.

[LSNB]
Members
1,587 posts
4,409 battles

Again, that's very lucky. I'm gonna try finding a low tier CV when no one is playing.

Members
1,674 posts
12,382 battles
4 hours ago, Ducky_shot said:

First player that beats a streak of 722 shell hits in the counter wins the "offer of the month". It consists of 2500 dubs and 30 days of premium time. If the offer of the month changes before it is won, I will compensate with a prize of similar value.

unknown.png

The counter is in the middle of the screen that tallies up your pens, overpens, shatters and ricochets. If you stop hitting a ship for 15 or so seconds it goes away. Must be done in a valid game mode (not training room). Player must post a screen shot of the streak and a replay. You can load the replay and screenshot it afterward so that you don't have to think about it in game. No rigging.

This contest is put on wholly by myself, no affiliation with WG.

Co-op

Members
6,858 posts
15,357 battles
6 hours ago, LadyAnesjka said:

Co-op

Funny, I thought you blocked me. Hypocrite much? 

I quote: "Oh ducky, is good that you showing that my block of you on the forum is well earned. Will be sure to follow that here."

• Funny 1

[VOP]
Members
523 posts
8,944 battles

Question: How many bots on the green team? :Smile_coin:

[WOLFC]
Members
2,876 posts
16,329 battles
11 hours ago, Ducky_shot said:

First player that beats a streak of 722 shell hits in the counter wins the "offer of the month". ...

Well, I've done over 750 at least twice with Smolensk ... so maybe if the stars align today ... :cap_fainting:

Thanks for another contest, it's fun to have a little something going on the side.