Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Steel_Coffins

arp takao blue how to get red camo?

4 comments in this topic

[ANZ4C]
Members
39 posts
15,702 battles

So I have arp takao in blue but also want the red camo too.

Does this mean I have to buy the whole ship?

Does this mean I now have 2 Takaos?

Hoping for a reply from someone in the know, thanks in advance.

[CO-OP]
Members
1,333 posts
23,750 battles

Currently, to get the red Takao camo you would need to buy the ship in the premium shop.  You will get 8800 doubloons for the duplicate ship, and 4000 for the duplicate camo.

A lot of folks have asked for the red Takao camo, so you may eventually see other methods to get it, but for now you can only get it by buying the ship again.

Edited by HamptonRoads

[WOLF8]
Members
7,342 posts
6,237 battles
4 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

Currently, to get the red Takao camo you would need to buy the ship in the premium shop.  You will get 4000 doubloons for the duplicate ship.

A lot of folks have asked for the red Takao camo, so you may eventually see other methods to get it, but for now you can only get it by buying the ship again.

Wasn't it 8800 doubloons for the duplicate Takao, whereas it's 4000 doubloons for a duplicate red camo? Though I fail to see how anyone can get 4000 doubloons for the duplicate camo without buying the bundle twice... lol. :Smile_hiding:

Still, you're right that only way to get the red camo is to buy the ship in the Premium shop. I can confirm, because I bought her myself yesterday... lel. :Smile_hiding:

[CO-OP]
Members
1,333 posts
23,750 battles
Just now, Blorgh2017 said:

Wasn't it 8800 doubloons for the duplicate Takao, whereas it's 4000 doubloons for a duplicate red camo? Though I fail to see how anyone can get 4000 doubloons for the duplicate camo without buying the bundle twice... lol. :Smile_hiding:

Still, you're right that only way to get the red camo is to buy the ship in the Premium shop. I can confirm, because I bought her myself yesterday... lel. :Smile_hiding:

My bad, you're are correct.  Will edit my previous post.

Sign in to follow this