You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Battlecruiser_Amagi

Battle Results Screen Unavailable

4 comments in this topic

[KNTAI]
Members
3,133 posts
8,612 battles

Hello folks.

Ever since around Summer or last year I've been having this weird bug where more than 90% of the time, after a battle, the game freezes for a bit, and instead of showing my Battle Results, takes me straight to port. When I try to click it via the battle history on the lower right hand side of the screen, I get a blank screen saying the screen is not available for the current game session. I've attached a screenshot of it. As far as I can tell, that's the only issue I have. The game loads quickly, as it's on mid-range set-up (GTX 980, 16gb RAM, i7-4790k, SSD). No crashes, no lag, etc. Just this one issue loading the Results Screen, that's the first I've been having since I've started playing. Game was installed in last week 2015. No mods ever used (Besides enabling Training Room, Replays, etc).

I've tried updating my graphic drivers, but that didn't fix it. I've been contemplating just doing a fresh reinstall, maybe there's a corrupted file somewhere, but I want to leave that as last resort if possible. Could anyone help me fix this? I'd appreciate that.

shot-20.02.03_16.46.08-0824.jpg

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles

Have tried running the repair or uninstalling and reinstalling? The new driver could actually be a problem, the changes are aimed at newer games and sometimes those changes impact older games. In general with drivers only update when something requires it. If you haven't put in a ticket to support you should.

[KNTAI]
Members
3,133 posts
8,612 battles

I just tried the Repair thing earlier, and still have the same issue. My Drivers were not updated for a couple of months prior to me having this issue around mid last year. And I only recently updated my drivers this year, thinking that'd also fix the issue, it never did. The game runs rather smoothly otherwise, locked 60 FPS, no real dropping, maxed settings.

This issue seems benign in nature, as it doesn't impact actual gameplay experience. But it does impact me personally, as I don't get to see how well I did against the team(s), in order to improve gameplay, etc. So I'd like to fix it if possible. Might as well make a Ticket at this point I guess, just wondered if I could maybe get some assistance here before I did.

[PVE]
Members
552 posts
10,276 battles

it sounds like the game client is timing out while trying to fetch results, and then just continues on to port. I have had it happen occasionally a while back.