You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Alisonlynn

Dockyard and Ship Conplete Button

3 comments in this topic

[OGZR]
Members
1 post
5,531 battles

I think that Puerto Rico ship's finish button should pro rate how far you had gone.  I only needed another 500,808 more to complete that ship when it was building, yet the pay to complete button is still asking for 15,000 doubloons to complete it, which it had been asking for when I was just starting to earn those tokens.  See?

https://gyazo.com/8a82e9622118be7ba21cd2ecfa6d9267

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles

It does prorate depending on what stage you made it to but I don't think it does within the stage, the cost for me to finish is 35k doubloons.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,082 posts
31 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

It does prorate depending on what stage you made it to but I don't think it does within the stage, the cost for me to finish is 35k doubloons.

For me to complete and get the PayToRico all I'd have to pay is  25,000  Doubloons and my response to that is a firm No Thank You!  there are far too many better ships out there I could get for much less including her sister Alaska if I wanted to play that kind of ship with it's under powered guns,Low Armor,Slow RoF  nope No Thank You WGing!  Now if they put  Benham  back out  in the premium shop  at a similar price to  Bajie,Georgia,Jean Bart,Alaska,Azuma,Friesland's   price of  $80-77  https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/?level=9  Yup  WGing  take my money now:cap_cool::Smile_coin:PS  As if everyone didn't already know  25,000=$100  that's a bad buy in anyones book when her sister Alaska's a better ship and can be had  $77!  Why would anyone go for that?:Smile_amazed::Smile_facepalm:

Edited by shadowsrmine