You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
orchestrasvn090

Premium Ship Suggestion: USS Cod

3 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
4,252 battles

Ever since I watched the Naval Legends videos of USS Cod, and visiting the submarine in person, I feel the need to suggest putting the Cod as a premium ship once the submarines are fully operational in the game, World of Warships. I would like to see it in the premium shop, and not in the main tech tree for two reasons: 1) the submarine tech tree would have to go into a full overhaul if the sub were to be added to the tech tree with the rest of the American subs and 2) it deserves to be in the premium shop because of its historical achievements, much like how USS Enterprise was put into the premium shop for its grand achievements in World War II. 

I may be biased about the ship suggestion and its recommended placement because of how I have the honor of being one hour away from this great submarine, but if anyone else agrees with me, please add your comments (positive ones only please) to this topic so that World of Warships will read into this. Thanks.

[FURIA]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,961 posts
6,096 battles

I think if they produce a video of the submarine, we can assume that they have her in consideration. 

I hope your wish come true

• Cool 1

Members
8 posts
4,252 battles

Thanks, Talleyrand, for the well-wishes; I hope my wish comes true too.

Edited by orchestrasvn090
Grammatical error spotted upon submission.
  • Cool 1