Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

Best OPS group?

7 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
2,059 posts

Hard carrys can be lot's of fun..tons of XP for you and you get the win! But when they are actually working HARD to lose it's just no fun.  Tired of 100K  150K+ rounds turning into losses for absolutely no reason.

Just can't do random teams OPS anymore.  Going from great 5 star pros one game then missing 5 stars and getting 100% FAIL because everyone is chatting about that "cool shot" they made or other random chatting and not one other teammate even TRIES to get to the exit is just too much.  Gave everyone friendly 5 minute  4 minute and 2 minute warnings..  at the 2 minute warning they ALL would need JET-BOATS to even make it halfway lol.  Of course I'm the noob who doesn't know what I'm talking about as they think they will still get 4 stars for not exiting.   

I need to play with actual players.  I try to be helpful but people are just too much these days. Time to be selfish for a bit. Time to play with a real team.

Col Out

Edited by Col_Nasty
  • Cool 1

Members
4,362 posts
11,269 battles

If you’re looking for consistent ops divs, definitely check out the hoperations discord channel. They’ll typically have divs running Narai every night starting around 12am EST and groups running other ops as people want. 

https://discord.gg/An3rNh

• Cool 3

[GOB]
Members
2,059 posts
5 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

If you’re looking for consistent ops divs, definitely check out the hoperations discord channel. They’ll typically have divs running Narai every night starting around 12am EST and groups running other ops as people want. 

https://discord.gg/An3rNh

Thank you so much!  I really do enjoy close games and it's even kind of ( fun)  frustrating when you are with a pack of pros and can't get a kill LOL But It's times wasted more and more these days with the influx of players that don't care about a Win or much of anything else. Pow pow boom WHEEEEE!  It's come to that.

Thanks again!

Col Out

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,648 posts
34,927 battles

Definitely join us in Hoperations if you want the pros.

All ops down to a science. Rare not to get 5 stars.

Note: Nobody does Newport

[TBW]
Members
10,290 posts
17,483 battles
1 hour ago, Col_Nasty said:

I need to play with actual players.  I try to be helpful but people are just too much these days. Time to be selfish for a bit. Time to play with a real team.

As mentioned above Hoperations channel guys are great, they are not always there though. Check out the Official Operations channel to avoid the random rabble and to avoid the Op of the week when it sucks (mostly Newport).

image.thumb.png.5f04c1b81e440ec50d32cd034ea3e633.png

Members
4,362 posts
11,269 battles
17 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

Note: Nobody does Newport

That’s because, according to a lot of the operations regulars, Newport doesn’t exist :Smile_teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this