You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lordnaarghul

*sigh*

12 comments in this topic

[SAMPS]
Members
81 posts
2,138 battles

This needs to change. This is not fun. The only one really doing any damage and having fun is a destroyer. 

The Mercy Rule needs to end. 

My life.jpg

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 4

[APES]
Members
1,489 posts
8,410 battles

I thought this was implemented because co-op with CV's would last longer having to chase down the CV.  So why didn't they make it only in games that have CV's?  I mean if you are in a slow ship forget it, it's over before you even get a salvo off lol its so crazy.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
24,823 posts
25,896 battles
19 minutes ago, Lordnaarghul said:

This needs to change. This is not fun. The only one really doing any damage and having fun is a destroyer. 

The Mercy Rule needs to end. 

My life.jpg

yawn.

0 posts

I don't see the problem. What range do GKs guns have? How close do you need to be to shoot at stuff?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles
47 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

I don't see the problem. What range do GKs guns have? How close do you need to be to shoot at stuff?

This and it is co-op and you have to be super aggressive, ring up flank speed and charge forward.

[WORX]
Members
10,670 posts
18,558 battles

The only problem I see is the Op's Tactics...

The AL got a kill, he managed to be on the top 4...

This is not a WG issues... OP needs to adapt...

If you dont make in the top 4 in a BB in Co-op... Re-evaluate yourself...Not the game mode.

In other words, no matter if the battle condition kicked in or not... The OP's performance would've been in last place regardless.

• Boring 1

[TMS]
Beta Testers
3,731 posts
14,321 battles
24 minutes ago, Lordnaarghul said:

It makes you look like a condescending prick. 

And yet this comment makes you look so much worse

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,215 posts
21,436 battles
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

This and it is co-op and you have to be super aggressive, ring up flank speed and charge forward.

Yep,  people keep saying that mercy rule needs to end,  bla bla bla.  Another option is to just shake up the AI so it's not ship jousting all day every day.  Make the bots try something different. 

[GOBI]
Members
1,083 posts
4,227 battles

Had 7 co op battles today from t5 to t9, every one lasted less than 3:36 with at least 2 enemy ships left, a couple 3. And of coarse they were the highest HP ships (BB and CV) and still at full health. Maybe take capping out of objectives and add 3 more enemy ships? Get rid of point system. Battle ends when one side dead.

• Boring 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles
7 minutes ago, Warped_1 said:

Yep,  people keep saying that mercy rule needs to end,  bla bla bla.  Another option is to just shake up the AI so it's not ship jousting all day every day.  Make the bots try something different. 

Remember the uproar when they improved the AI? They have been slowly tweaking the AI but it is not to the level of the AI that the uproar was over yet. This is very much like New Coke which flopped but if you were to compare the taste of the Coke you buy now you would find that it tastes very much like New Coke did but the changes happened of time and no one noticed.

I liked it because you had to play the objectives instead of just pew pewing and I was getting near 500 base experience in most matches that still ended in less than ten minutes.

One thing I wish they would change is the CV AI when it is the last ship from the current running in circles more or less to charge the nearest enemy ship because depending on how far away everyone is when the second to last ship dies it can take a long time to finish the match for not much more experience.

1 minute ago, Frigate007 said:

Had 7 co op battles today from t5 to t9, every one lasted less than 3:36 with at least 2 enemy ships left, a couple 3. And of coarse they were the highest HP ships (BB and CV) and still at full health. Maybe take capping out of objectives and add 3 more enemy ships? Get rid of point system. Battle ends when one side dead.

The problem there is that would reduce experience per hour which is one of the advantages of co-op.