You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Koogus

Gamemode question

7 comments in this topic

[KNCOL]
Members
786 posts
1,747 battles

Lately I have not been playing this game as much and have been losing interest in it too. The main cause for me losing interest is that I feel the game has gotten repetitive for me due to the lack of different gamemodes.

My question is do other people here think WOWs needs more different gamemodes or is it just me?

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
10,631 posts
18,539 battles
2 minutes ago, Koogus said:

My question is do other people here think WOWs needs more different gamemodes or is it just me?

More game modes have its down sides... It will water down the available pool of players for the other game modes (Ala PTS testing and it takes 10min to start a random game).

Temporary game modes?Yes

Year round game modes ? No, not enough to sustain its existence.

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,611 posts
14,656 battles

Just bring back the operations that were removed a year ago please. 

[GT99]
Members
748 posts
12,071 battles
19 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

More game modes have its down sides... It will water down the available pool of players for the other game modes (Ala PTS testing and it takes 10min to start a random game).

Temporary game modes?Yes

Year round game modes ? No, not enough to sustain its existence.

They could rotate game modes though. Complacency and lack of innovation. Do they only hire who will take the lowest pay?

[WW2]
Members
349 posts
6,841 battles

I really enjoyed race for the filth for the first couple of days. After that it's the same map and got boring. Something like that with more maps or ships showing up at random instead of fixed would be fun. Great way to earn silver and Capitan xp.

[WOLFC]
Members
488 posts
6,377 battles

I think they could benefit from adding a "mixed" battle mode, like what they use on the PTS when they know it'll be low pop. A mix of bots and real players would certainly help newer players get better, as it wouldn't be as easy as Coop or as hard as randoms. I'm not sure I'd extend it all the way up the tree, but having some middle ground wouldn't be a bad thing. 

To other's suggestions, having one of the special battle modes on rotation when an event isn't running wouldn't be a bad thing either. Although I'd certainly like to see some of the operations I wasn't here for come back first. Related suggestion there would be to reduce the rotation time on those to every few days, as opposed to a week.

[PVE]
Members
1,030 posts
8,560 battles

More scenarios would be nice, but getting the rest of the old scenarios back would need to be done first.

I don't know know if more game modes would keep me interested. What's making the game boring for me is the meta and the often toxic player base.