Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Scubasteve__04

Weekend lose streak

3 comments in this topic

Members
18 posts
873 battles

Can anyone explain the weekend lose streak phenomenon to me? I have noticed it in all wargaming titles for years now. I ALWAYS tend to win more games during the week days than I do on weekends. Weekend prime time is especially bad. Here are my stats for last weekend. Every aspect of my play has improved but my win rate was 7% lower than my average:

Untitled.thumb.jpg.7c37a4a4fac701884ec193532973eff1.jpg

I have heard from many players that because more "bad" players play on the weekends, this is what causes the win rates to suffer. That doesn't make any sense to me. If more "bad" players are playing and evenly distributed throughout both teams, this should allow you to contribute more as an average or above average player and get higher than normal win rates.

My current running theory is that there are more extreme good and bad players on the weekends, causing the matchmaking to fix games purely based on how those players are distributed, and giving you much less chances to carry, bringing your win rate to the 48-49% global average regardless of personal skill level.

[TIGRB]
Members
309 posts
1,243 battles

Mine also. My Damage stats etc keep going up but WR going down. You can get a Kraken, Have over 200,000 HP in damage but when your team is terrible, You lose. It's obviously MM.

Sign in to follow this