You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LadyAnesjka

ARP Finished ! Love the Bright colours !

27 comments in this topic

[-F-]
Members
1,674 posts
12,363 battles

image.thumb.png.bdd70cbfe666da73e748f866c645e3ae.png

Edited by LadyAnesjka
  • Cool 5
  • Boring 1

[-F-]
Members
1,674 posts
12,363 battles
8 minutes ago, Primace said:

did you finished with your credit card or in-game-mission?

Game missions

Members
3,583 posts
12,963 battles

I opted in for these. Im usually not a cosmetic fan in games, but some of these are just too crazy to ignore.

Members
2,848 posts
36,608 battles

Wow I am on last leg of Myoko myself.

Yes, I know how that sounds.

Someone always thinks I am bad.

Congratulations, that is a little hard for filthy casual players.

But even I am not finished, so you did really great considering.

I will be finished soon.

• Cool 2

[WOLF8]
Members
7,344 posts
6,239 battles

I am still stuck on the Hiei mission, and just started the second part today... lol. :Smile_hiding:

[-F-]
Members
1,674 posts
12,363 battles
3 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

I am still stuck on the Hiei mission, and just started the second part today... lol. :Smile_hiding:

co op

[WOLF8]
Members
7,344 posts
6,239 battles
6 minutes ago, LadyAnesjka said:

co op

I'm one of those PvE-only mains, so I pretty much live in Coop, outside of doing some Operations at times... lol.

Edited by Blorgh2017

[LSNB]
Members
1,584 posts
4,409 battles

How are you guys done already lol

• Cool 1

[WOLF8]
Members
7,344 posts
6,239 battles
10 minutes ago, destawaits said:

Some people just have a lot of free time, I guess... lol. :Smile_hiding:

[-F-]
Members
1,674 posts
12,363 battles
29 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

I'm one of those PvE-only mains, so I pretty much live in Coop, outside of doing some Operations at times... lol.

Some of the task will require Random , like credit 10 million and Kommander xp 100,000

[-F-]
Members
1,674 posts
12,363 battles
28 minutes ago, destawaits said:

17 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

Some people just have a lot of free time, I guess... lol. :Smile_hiding:

I work 4 - 6 hour day in call centar --- When this ARP Start i just buckle nose and go for it on free time.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[WOLF8]
Members
7,344 posts
6,239 battles
Just now, LadyAnesjka said:

Some of the task will require Random , like credit 10 million and Kommander xp 100,000

Not really. Loading up on bunch of signal flags, especially the mythical creature ones, along with one of those fancy one-time use camo, and then 5 starring an Operation can bring in a truck load of credits and XP. Commander XP is actually easiest to pile up, since so many flags and camos can balloon up the multipliers.

Then again, I already did the math and I'll not get that far for the event missions. I don't have enough free time per day to play this game constantly for that long per session. All I can realistically manage is Hiei, and I've already made peace with that fact... lol.

2 minutes ago, LadyAnesjka said:

I work 4 - 6 hour day in call centar --- When this ARP Start i just buckle nose and go for it on free time.

I work at least 8 hours each day, even on Saturdays, and on Sundays I have to catch up on house chores. And if I had some extra extra free time... I still wouldn't buckle down to play this game too long, since I got other entertainments to attend to as well... lel. I don't want to commit all my free time on this game alone, lul. :Smile_hiding:

[1984]
Members
4,125 posts
19,914 battles
4 hours ago, LadyAnesjka said:

image.thumb.png.bdd70cbfe666da73e748f866c645e3ae.png

Congrats! I got stuck on the first one with base xp. I am also trying to simultaneously grind the khab uu so was not spamming coop except now for the 10 wins. The rest of the missions look easy, i hate the base xp ones!

the credits will be greatly appreciated since i was at 2M at the start of the event. The port slots will be nice too.

[-F-]
Members
1,674 posts
12,363 battles
8 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

I just finished. Yay.

Now I can go sleep.

Maybe, I will get Takao Thurs.

woo good work

Members
2,848 posts
36,608 battles
2 hours ago, LadyAnesjka said:

I did all mine in co-op.

Members
2,848 posts
36,608 battles
2 hours ago, Blorgh2017 said:

Not really. Loading up on bunch of signal flags, especially the mythical creature ones, along with one of those fancy one-time use camo, and then 5 starring an Operation can bring in a truck load of credits and XP. Commander XP is actually easiest to pile up, since so many flags and camos can balloon up the multipliers.

Then again, I already did the math and I'll not get that far for the event missions. I don't have enough free time per day to play this game constantly for that long per session. All I can realistically manage is Hiei, and I've already made peace with that fact... lol.

I work at least 8 hours each day, even on Saturdays, and on Sundays I have to catch up on house chores. And if I had some extra extra free time... I still wouldn't buckle down to play this game too long, since I got other entertainments to attend to as well... lel. I don't want to commit all my free time on this game alone, lul. :Smile_hiding:

I got a haircut, did laundry, cleaned PC, cooked, replaced circuit breaker in house, watched some TV, and even had time for dog.

I slept each day 8 hours since I was off 3 days. Weather was meh, but still did stuff other than this game.

I manage the time and play ships per mission situation.

It's called planning.

I do this with any event.

Some players are more than capable of doing this just doing what they normally do and under the same time they usually play.

If that seems impossible to you, it might be due to less experience.

But that's okay. Even at a normal play time, you will do fine.

This is actually one of the easiest events related to Arp.

The first two were a bit harder.

Good luck out there

<O

[SIM]
Members
4,928 posts
8,006 battles

Congratulations, it’s really great to see folks having the chance to unlock and enjoy these ships for themselves. 

• Cool 1

[WOLF8]
Members
7,344 posts
6,239 battles
4 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

I got a haircut, did laundry, cleaned PC, cooked, replaced circuit breaker in house, watched some TV, and even had time for dog.

I slept each day 8 hours since I was off 3 days. Weather was meh, but still did stuff other than this game.

I manage the time and play ships per mission situation.

It's called planning.

I do this with any event.

Some players are more than capable of doing this just doing what they normally do and under the same time they usually play.

If that seems impossible to you, it might be due to less experience.

But that's okay. Even at a normal play time, you will do fine.

This is actually one of the easiest events related to Arp.

The first two were a bit harder.

Good luck out there

<O

Good for you. But then again, you had 3 days off. That's plenty of free time. I don't have such straight days off.

You're not me and you don't know me. Just because you can make it, it doesn't mean everyone can. Different people have different circumstances, so don't act like you can speak for others other than yourself.

Most days, I can only play just a handful of matches and grab only the first daily containers. Sometimes I can maybe grab the second daily containers and/or do the first daily mission chain, but it doesn't happen often. That's not being fast enough to do all the event missions in 2 weeks. I already did the math, under this condition, and there's no way I can make my way all the way to the end of the Kirishima and Nachi mission. So I compromised and settled for getting Hiei, which is a realistic goal for me.

That's also called planning, mind you. 

Members
2,848 posts
36,608 battles
9 hours ago, Blorgh2017 said:

Good for you. But then again, you had 3 days off. That's plenty of free time. I don't have such straight days off.

You're not me and you don't know me. Just because you can make it, it doesn't mean everyone can. Different people have different circumstances, so don't act like you can speak for others other than yourself.

Most days, I can only play just a handful of matches and grab only the first daily containers. Sometimes I can maybe grab the second daily containers and/or do the first daily mission chain, but it doesn't happen often. That's not being fast enough to do all the event missions in 2 weeks. I already did the math, under this condition, and there's no way I can make my way all the way to the end of the Kirishima and Nachi mission. So I compromised and settled for getting Hiei, which is a realistic goal for me.

That's also called planning, mind you. 

Sorry to hear the schedule you have is not good for you for this event.

You obviously put a lot of thought into the planning.

Maybe the event comes back around again.

I hope it does.

I hope your schedule gets better.

I have had similar schedules in the past, just not unfortunate as such that it messed things up.

So I stand corrected on the event not being good for you or anyone else if they don't have a weekend off.

I guess players can do what they can if time is rather inconvenient.

Good luck to you and to everyone else.

<O

[PUDEL]
Members
337 posts
1,596 battles

I just won the Pink Teddy Bear.

I put her in my Tachibana Lima. :Smile_teethhappy:

Event complete, at least for me.

[PUDEL]
Members
337 posts