Go4U

Other way to earn "steel"

5 comments in this topic

[LUJSV]
Members
114 posts
17,768 battles

I'm wondering is there is another way to earn "steel" resources instead of the Clan Wars.
In my case, I'm not always can connect in time with my clan mates because my job or my free time.
So... Besides "Clan Wars", is there is any other way to earn "steel"?
Thank you for answering.

Edited by Go4U
correction

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,994 posts
20,694 battles

Ranked battles,  and not ranked sprint. 

• Cool 1

Members
4,359 posts
11,269 battles

You can earn steel in clan battles and normal season ranked battles, as well as from ship snowflakes that pop up a few times a year (definitely around Christmas and the WoWS birthday, occasionally during other events as well). You can get some steel as a possible supercontainer drop, and every now and then there may be missions awarding a few steel, but neither are reliable ways of getting steel. 

A few years back WG sold a steel monsters campaign in the premium shop at Christmas that awarded steel but haven’t done it since then. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07
  • Cool 1

Members
4,359 posts
11,269 battles
On 6/2/2020 at 2:13 PM, Felipe_1982 said:

When it is the WG birthday?

The September patch, if I remember correctly.

@Go4U To add to the list in my previous post, the daily missions will start rewarding steel and then RB points starting in the next update. Since I haven't played this update's PTS session, I'm not 100% sure if the steel will be in place of the coal for individual daily missions or if it will be replacing some of the rewards in the challenges (complete 3/9/20 daily missions in a month), likely the port slots.

• Cool 1