Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Fombo

ARP Kirishima missing but got the commander?

7 comments in this topic

[CAG-1]
Members
169 posts
9,384 battles

Was I supposed to get the ARP Kirishima after finishing the mission or just the commander for it?  All I got was the teddy bear commander.

• Cool 1

Members
4,359 posts
11,269 battles

One mission was just for the captain, one mission (the chain) was for the five ships. If you completed the one for the ship and already had Kirishima in your port you won’t get a duplicate (just the slot and credit value). If you didn’t have it, check your port filters. 

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,093 battles

you will get the kirishima  for the 4th mission with myoko

• Cool 1

[EQRN]
Members
2,030 posts
17,490 battles

I have the Captain for Kirishima as well, and I’ve only completed the first ship, Hiei or Kongō, I can’t recall which.  No idea where she came from.  I had zero ARP ships before this.

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
488 posts
6,394 battles

There was a parallel mission for 20k base xp. It was pretty easy to complete before you finish the first mission. Commander only, no ship for that one. It gives you the teddy bear version of the the commander, the other comes with the ship in the last mission.

[PVE]
Members
11,838 posts
24,516 battles
10 hours ago, Pewton said:

Was I supposed to get the ARP Kirishima after finishing the mission or just the commander for it?  All I got was the teddy bear commander.

9 hours ago, FrodoFraggin said:

I have the Captain for Kirishima as well, and I’ve only completed the first ship, Hiei or Kongō, I can’t recall which.  No idea where she came from.  I had zero ARP ships before this.

8 hours ago, Nolo_00 said:

There was a parallel mission for 20k base xp. It was pretty easy to complete before you finish the first mission. Commander only, no ship for that one. It gives you the teddy bear version of the the commander, the other comes with the ship in the last mission.

Nolo is right ^^^...

There were 5 total missions in the ARP event. 4 gave ships and 1 gave the Bear Capt. The Bear Capt was earn 20K BXP and then to get the ship it goes with you had to complete the final mission that gave that ship + the Myoko. The ship missions need to be completed in order as well so you have to do 1-3 to get to the 4th with the 2 ships as the reward.

[BB35]
[BB35]
Members
391 posts
11,062 battles

You get a commander with the ship also.. although 3pt.

Sign in to follow this