Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
misanthrope0

Anyone else like thier WV...

7 comments in this topic

[IRNBN]
Members
3,396 posts
9,822 battles

Good job. The Wee Vee is my favorite of all the US standards. Not as accurate as AZ, but hits like a truck when she connects.

[KNMSU]
Members
7,086 posts
7,668 battles

I like mine a ton. I believe Warspite and Dunk are *sliiiigghhhtly* better boats, but it's just a matter of preference for speed (and personal taste [the ability to be mobile matters a ton in tight late-game scenarios]). But WV is definitely up there for me - her guns are the most punishing ordinance at tier 6, and that gives her a very high skill ceiling; if you can shoot on a platform like West Virginia, everything will follow.

Edited by Battlecruiser_Repulse

[SIDE]
Members
4,705 posts

I don't particularly care for mine. I find it very tiresome to play. Guns are wonky. Boat is slow. It's a fire and torp pinata. Don't get me started on it's miserable AA. Yeah the guns hit hard IF they hit and IF they don't overpen and IF they don't bounce. I find Arizona a superior slow boat and think I remember (sold on accident) Warspite being much more fun than both. 

[PVE]
Members
442 posts
17,748 battles

I find the main gun accuracy annoying and I seem to use HE more on the WV than any other US BB to be effective 

[4HIM]
Members
3,026 posts
12,650 battles

It's kind of meh. Good guns but they mostly get over pens. And it's just so slow.

Sign in to follow this