Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Toxygene

What's with the 32% winrate on Sundays?

57 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

430
[O2]
Members
226 posts

Makes no sense. Can someone provide a serious explanation for the low win rates each Sunday? Depressing to sit in top 3 game after game and collect a 32% win rate. I have to play more than 3 games per win. Wasting flags, camos etc in the process.

2020-02-02 21_59_28-World of Warships.jpg

Edited by Toxygene

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,748
[-F-]
Members
1,674 posts
12,336 battles

In order to make this argument you need to show source ... is not possible for server to have XX % of win rate because all game make 50 % win 50 % lose

You have 27 % win rate ?

Well i guess rest of server must be doing very good.

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,197
[--K--]
Members
1,342 posts
10,164 battles

It’s actually related to what you’re taking into battle.  Don’t let the forumites fool you.  The system wants you to have a 50% WR overall, and will clobber you one day, the next you can’t lose no matter how bad you play.

The same way every time you pick an AA ship, and there are no CV’s in sight, then you pick something with weak AA, magically you’ll never be in a game without one.  

Edited by BarneyStyle
Auto correct/spelling
  • Cool 5
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
575
[-KIA-]
Members
2,290 posts
14,176 battles
44 minutes ago, BarneyStyle said:

The system wants you to have a 50% WR overall, and will clobber you one day, the next you can’t lose no matter how bad you play.

Then why do people exist with solo WRs in excess of 60%?

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
207
[STW-M]
Beta Testers
536 posts
8,906 battles

the reasons is because potato players like myself come out to play. I cant play during the week so i play during the weekends so now you have  to deal with me in my dinky poopy ijn dd and average 2k damage a match and lose 95% of the time. But then thats also why im NA Servers biggest potato that can barly get anything over 5k damage a match. Hell  most games i get only  200 or 300 damge before i die with the game  being 5 minutes into battle. So yeah when you see me you should expect to lose 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
808
[BONKS]
Members
693 posts
3,376 battles
1 hour ago, BarneyStyle said:

The system wants you to have a 50% WR overall, and will clobber you one day, the next you can’t lose no matter how bad you play.

Right........ I mean you're wrong and have no evidence. But you're allowed your opinion I suppose..... Coz, errrrr. Can't say I'm struggling, even playing say.... just solo...

 

Spoiler

1303844724_soloNAplay.thumb.png.4c12592754944f6e66437f14b3e317cb.png

 

 

Edited by Many_metal_fishes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
207
[STW-M]
Beta Testers
536 posts
8,906 battles
4 minutes ago, Many_metal_fishes said:

Right........ I mean you're wrong and have no evidence. But you're allowed your opinion I suppose..... Coz, errrrr. Can't say I'm struggling, even playing say.... just solo...

 

  Reveal hidden contents

1303844724_soloNAplay.thumb.png.4c12592754944f6e66437f14b3e317cb.png

 

 

yeah well i cant win a game no matter how hard i try to win. and when i look at mm monitor i see how the other team has a 60% chance of wining but my team has a 40% time and time again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,419
[WOLFG]
Members
28,914 posts
8,185 battles
1 hour ago, BarneyStyle said:

The same way every time you pick an AA ship, and there are no CV’s in sight....

So people that talk about an AA-spec Wooster not being able to stop planes are lying? How can they get CVs in their games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,419
[WOLFG]
Members
28,914 posts
8,185 battles
8 minutes ago, Many_metal_fishes said:

Right........ I mean you're wrong and have no evidence. But you're allowed your opinion I suppose..... Coz, errrrr. Can't say I'm struggling, even playing say.... just solo...

 

  Hide contents

1303844724_soloNAplay.thumb.png.4c12592754944f6e66437f14b3e317cb.png

 

 

Pfft, it's blatantly obvious that you're not playing on Sundays....:Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
808
[BONKS]
Members
693 posts
3,376 battles
5 minutes ago, usspaul3 said:

yeah well i cant win a game no matter how hard i try to win. and when i look at mm monitor i see how the other team has a 60% chance of wining but my team has a 40% time and time again 

I feel your pain. My T10 CV's are honestly cursed currently as teams are just.... wow....

 

2 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

Pfft, it's blatantly obvious that you're not playing on Sundays....:Smile_trollface:

Dammit, you caught me!! Or did you :cap_haloween:

Behold my sunday games on EU!! *evil BB cackle* (even I was surprised I had a good weekend...)

362971754_sundaygames.png.f82cbb02cdf421a33f59e4bd7410dc53.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,197
[--K--]
Members
1,342 posts
10,164 battles
8 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

So people that talk about an AA-spec Wooster not being able to stop planes are lying? How can they get CVs in their games?

Believe what you want, but if I kept track of my games, which I should, you’d see the disparity in my games.  If I bring out a Friesland, I never get a CV game, but if I bring out another DD, almost always a CV.  5 games in a row, our DD’s rush to their death within a minute...  there is no explanation other than...  make up your mind.

Edited by BarneyStyle
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,419
[WOLFG]
Members
28,914 posts
8,185 battles
4 minutes ago, Many_metal_fishes said:

I feel your pain. My T10 CV's are honestly cursed currently as teams are just.... wow....

 

Dammit, you caught me!! Or did you :cap_haloween:

Behold my sunday games on EU!! *evil BB cackle* (even I was surprised I had a good weekend...)

362971754_sundaygames.png.f82cbb02cdf421a33f59e4bd7410dc53.png

1.43 avg planes in a KGV?

Skreb.

 

Lol j/k :cap_haloween:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,419
[WOLFG]
Members
28,914 posts
8,185 battles
10 minutes ago, BarneyStyle said:

Believe what you want, but if I kept track of my games, which I should, you’d see the disparity in my games.  If I bring out a Friesland, I never get a CV game, but if I bring out another DD, almost always a CV.  5 games in a row, our DD’s rush to their death within a minute...  there is no explanation other than...  make up your mind.

Sometimes it indeed feels like that, and other times it doesn't. I get to wipe plenty of planes in Dallas or Baltimore.

Unlike some of the other things WG is accused of, I can't see any possible reason behind it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[TSG4]
Members
14 posts
9,699 battles

I want to know how world of warships picks teams,  They call them random but actually nothing random at all.  I feel your pain about teams being one sided.  Heres what I did to confirm something fishy about the way they pick teams:  After playing a few games I went back and went to each players profile,  I wrote down the games played from each player.   it was averaging 40,000 game experience difference between teams,  that's 40 thousand.. That seems really one sided to me if it ever could be..    Can we get someone  from warships to explain this.  Maybe we need to check what country each player is from  in conjunction with the team they end up on.  Are the teams being stacked to benefit  certain countries??  I don't know.  But something dam sure is going on !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
575
[-KIA-]
Members
2,290 posts
14,176 battles
15 minutes ago, QanonSeal said:

I want to know how world of warships picks teams,  They call them random but actually nothing random at all.  I feel your pain about teams being one sided.  Heres what I did to confirm something fishy about the way they pick teams:  After playing a few games I went back and went to each players profile,  I wrote down the games played from each player.   it was averaging 40,000 game experience difference between teams,  that's 40 thousand.. That seems really one sided to me if it ever could be..    Can we get someone  from warships to explain this.  Maybe we need to check what country each player is from  in conjunction with the team they end up on.  Are the teams being stacked to benefit  certain countries??  I don't know.  But something dam sure is going on !

Trust me.  Over enough games, there's only one common denominator.

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
68
[NET]
Beta Testers
541 posts
5,520 battles

doesnt matter for me. i've been on a downward spiral for months. now matter how good i do, i often snap off 5-10 losses in a row for every 1-2 wins. been like this for weeks and weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[TSG4]
Members
14 posts
9,699 battles
6 minutes ago, thegamefilmguruman said:

Trust me.  Over enough games, there's only one common denominator.

Can you expand on your comment!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
575
[-KIA-]
Members
2,290 posts
14,176 battles
Just now, QanonSeal said:

Can you expand on your comment!!

With a large enough sample size, you can tell your own impact on a match and track it over time via WR etc. What constitutes a large enough sample size is debatable, but still.  The one common denominator in all matches is...you.  Looking at your player history, for instance, I can see that you're gradually improving, and as you are, your WR is also improving.  Lately said improvement has tapered a bit, but is still on the way up.  You're getting better.  So short term it feels like the deck is always stacked against you, but long term with the whole picture (sample size), you're getting better, and so you're winning more.

image.png.204da971e00e46314c6d5f72dd8c002c.png

Compare with mine, which is...more exciting.  I've kind of stagnated to a degree in terms of match influence, possibly even regressed a little.
image.png.2966c95901324a37dfe259536cb78d2a.png

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
6,857 posts
15,299 battles
2 hours ago, thegamefilmguruman said:

Then why do people exist with solo WRs in excess of 60%?

why, preferential clan match making, of course. only $500 per month.

Edited by Ducky_shot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
575
[-KIA-]
Members
2,290 posts
14,176 battles
Just now, Ducky_shot said:

why, preferential clan match making, of course. only $500 per month.

Heh heh heh.  Shhhhhh, don't let the secret out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[TSG4]
Members
14 posts
9,699 battles

Ty,   very impressive ,  I see you have played twice as much as I have,  Your input is very much appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[TSG4]
Members
14 posts
9,699 battles
4 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

why, preferential clan match making, of course. only $500 per month.

I think warships should post their algorithms for team matchmaking..  Cause they dam sure aint random!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
6,857 posts
15,299 battles
3 minutes ago, QanonSeal said:

I think warships should post their algorithms for team matchmaking..  Cause they dam sure aint random!!!!!

MM has never been random. If it was random, everyone would be pooled into the same matches regardless of ship and tier. THere are many parameters and in the last couple months there have been some changes, but pretty much everything in MM is listed there. There's not much that is secret in regards to MM. But one thing that I can tell you, it does not look at the player. It is looking only at ship type, ship tier, and ship nation and divisions. There are different parameters depending on how many people are in q and how long they have been in q.

Edited by Ducky_shot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[TSG4]
Members
14 posts
9,699 battles
1 minute ago, QanonSeal said:

I think warships should post their algorithms for team matchmaking..  Cause they dam sure aint random!!!!!

I bet if I was in Russia I would be on  that 60% winning side since the game is  owned by Russians. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×