Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Triela50

Something odd happen

12 comments in this topic

[IGU]
[IGU]
Beta Testers
4,238 posts

I was playing my PR in Coop this morning and something strange happen. I saw a group of aircraft heading towards me so I waited until they were just inside my AA and hit DF and poof they were gone, I saw no AA go up just hit the button and poof 12 shot down ribbons appeared. So I am honestly convinced the PR has invisible lasers that just vaporize airplanes.      

Edited by Triela50

[PVE]
Members
1,441 posts
39,223 battles
29 minutes ago, Triela50 said:

I was playing my PR in Coop this morning and something strange happen. I saw a group of aircraft heading towards me so I waited until they were just inside my AA and hit DF and poof they were gone, I saw no AA go up just hit the button and poof 12 shot down ribbons appeared. So I am honestly convinced the PR has invisible lasers that just vaporize airplanes.      

The Friesland will do the same thing in coop.

[HC]
Beta Testers
3,031 posts
12,710 battles
42 minutes ago, Triela50 said:

Contrary to popular belief, ships can simply vaporize entire flights of aircraft. Bad luck with a flak burst or two and the planes are just gone. It's one of those things that just happens.

[IGU]
[IGU]
Beta Testers
4,238 posts
27 minutes ago, SgtBeltfed said:

Contrary to popular belief, ships can simply vaporize entire flights of aircraft. Bad luck with a flak burst or two and the planes are just gone. It's one of those things that just happens.

That is the odd thing I saw no AA no flax puffs nada. Just pressed the button and poof they were dead

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,907 posts
15,247 battles
43 minutes ago, Triela50 said:

Just pressed the button and poof they were dead

Can we have your replay?

[IGU]
[IGU]
Beta Testers
4,238 posts
2 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

Can we have your replay?

Sorry I don't record replays 

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,907 posts
15,247 battles
4 minutes ago, Triela50 said:

Sorry I don't record replays 

It turn on automatically many many many updates ago by WoWs

in WoWs folder/replays

[IGU]
[IGU]
Beta Testers
4,238 posts
15 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

It turn on automatically many many many updates ago by WoWs

in WoWs folder/replays

here I was wrong you can see the flax puffs but I have seen 12 planes shot down so fast

https://replayswows.com/replay/78302#stats

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,907 posts
15,247 battles

there is a delay

maybe your internet connection and your graphic card.

However, you are in the heavy cruiser in a nation known for their AA, you have your DefAA on and prior sector on, those planes ventured into your AA bubble range and poof. Must be the kills too fast for the animation taken place :cap_rambo:

[IGU]
[IGU]
Beta Testers
4,238 posts
2 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

there is a delay

maybe your internet connection and your graphic card.

However, you are in the heavy cruiser in a nation known for their AA, you have your DefAA on and prior sector on, those planes ventured into your AA bubble range and poof. Must be the kills too fast for the animation taken place :cap_rambo:

that is most likely I am on a potato. While what you said is the most likely answer. Invisible lasers does sound cooler 

[HC]
Beta Testers
3,031 posts
12,710 battles
1 hour ago, Triela50 said:

That is the odd thing I saw no AA no flax puffs nada. Just pressed the button and poof they were dead

Happens, sometimes the CV player doesn't even see the flak burst that killed his aircraft, just poof, smoke and red barred quickly turning black barred aircraft falling out of the air. Really sucks when it happens in a Saipan, any other CV, you just hope it doesn't happen again and move on.

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,907 posts
15,247 battles
50 minutes ago, Triela50 said:

Invisible lasers does sound cooler 

was not invented in 1941

but hidden nasty rocket built in for the PR. A better version install on the Hood, maybe? :Smile_trollface:

Sign in to follow this