Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
GSXstage1

New Favorite Ship!

13 comments in this topic

[TIGRB]
Members
860 posts
16,522 battles

I have had the tier 8 French Cruiser Bayard for awhile now and It has become my go to when having a bad day. Weekends are very frustrating! This Lady sure can fight though. It's hard to hit because of it's speed and turning radius. Guns are accurate as hell no matter what range. Put a 19 point Capt and IHFE on her and you have a Blast! This is a Fun ship! One drawback is she takes all of your attention to fight her. Trying to look at mini map during a battle is harder than most ships as your shooting , twisting,  turning, and adjusting target and range constantly. All in all she is my Happy Ship! Now my Daughter is pressuring me to get her one! Lol.

c4f83ae2-adf0-11e9-85c8-d89d6715223c_1200x.jpg

Screenshot (60).png

Edited by GSXstage1
misspelling
  • Cool 2

[EQRN]
Members
2,034 posts
17,519 battles

Where did you get that ship graphic from?  Is there one for every ship in the game?

[TIGRB]
Members
860 posts
16,522 battles
1 minute ago, FrodoFraggin said:

Where did you get that ship graphic from?  Is there one for every ship in the game?

I googled it.

Members
97 posts
1,366 battles

My favorite ship is the Georgia!

Her manoeuvrability and speed allows me to position myself on cheeky spots early on in the game for surprise flanking salvo's.
Good USN BB Tier 8+ AA, very accurate highest caliber guns (only 6 though) and last but not least; fun secondaries!

• Cool 2

[TIGRB]
Members
860 posts
16,522 battles
13 minutes ago, Wazaa16 said:

Her manoeuvrability and speed allows me to position myself on cheeky spots early on in the game for surprise flanking salvo's.
Good USN BB Tier 8+ AA, very accurate highest caliber guns (only 6 though) and last but not least; fun secondaries!

I have one. But have not taken her out more than a couple times. Don't have a feel for her yet.

Members
1,436 posts
17,132 battles

She is a fun ship to play and if I have a bad game it'll be my failure not hers'. :cap_rambo:

My personal new favorite ship is the T9 BB Alsace. I look forward to playing her every day.:Smile_child:

The French lines do have some winners.:Smile_great:

[KIA-A]
Members
911 posts
5,323 battles
37 minutes ago, GSXstage1 said:

I have had the tier 8 French Cruiser Bayard for awhile now and It has become my go to when having a bad day. Weekends are very frustrating! This Lady sure can fight though. It's hard to hit because of it's speed and turning radius. Guns are accurate as hell no matter what range. Put a 19 point Capt and IHFE on her and you have a Blast! This is a Fun ship! One drawback is she takes all of your attention to fight her. Trying to look at mini map during a battle is harder than most ships as your shooting , twisting,  turning, and adjusting target and range constantly. All in all she is my Happy Ship! Now my Daughter is pressuring me to get her one! Lol.

Screenshot (60).png

If you like this, you'll probably like Colbert.

Edited by Leopard_IX

[TIGRB]
Members
860 posts
16,522 battles
1 hour ago, CrazyHorse_Denver said:

She is a fun ship to play and if I have a bad game it'll be my failure not hers'. :cap_rambo:

My personal new favorite ship is the T9 BB Alsace. I look forward to playing her every day.:Smile_child:

The French lines do have some winners.:Smile_great:

Alsace used to be mine also. Lately though I seem to be having issues and It's probably me.  

[LEGIT]
Members
2,336 posts
31,819 battles

In the baby ranked 1 vs 1 I only lost 1 battle to a cruiser - a Bayard.  I was in my Massachewsit and should have played the battle a bit differently but yes it is hard to hit and over time can wear down an opponent. 

[WPORT]
Members
5,522 posts
10,532 battles
3 hours ago, GSXstage1 said:

Screenshot (60).png

Congratulations.  Thanks for the ship review.  :-)

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,609 posts
3 hours ago, Wazaa16 said:

She is a great ship indeed.

[HINON]
Members
3,254 posts
26,553 battles

I agree! Bayard is so much fun, not to mention she is quite sexy too. 

[SPTR]
Members
27,148 posts
16,413 battles

my love brought me this during the french DD event and god she is a fun ship for sure one time I sat behind this one island doing like over 180k dmg to BBs trying to push, its like a cleveland but it trades out DD/Cap close support for flank predatory expoiter playstyle. 

Sign in to follow this