Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Terkoz

Missing ship XP?

3 comments in this topic

Members
402 posts
7,318 battles

This is wierd. Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I think WG is sneaking xp off of me. ;)
I logged into the game and went to play my Devonshire and saw I had 6,000 xp on her and I could have sworn it was in the early 20k's last time I played her. I checked my stats and I had played 9 matches in her and averaged 1,100 xp per match. That alone suggests a lot more than 6k. The modules on these ships are already unlocked so I couldn't have lost anything on those.

Is there something obvious I am missing here or does it look like my ship has a leak?

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,134 posts
4,985 battles
2 hours ago, Terkoz said:

Is there something obvious I am missing here or does it look like my ship has a leak?

Have you converted any free xp in the past week? When you convert xp to free xp, you have to specify which ship to draw xp from. It may have taken from your Devonshire.

Otherwise I am sure a ticket to customer support could help. They have a 'lost and found' ticket option and can look at your history to see xp deductions

Edited by _BBaby

Members
402 posts
7,318 battles
8 hours ago, _BBaby said:

Have you converted any free xp in the past week? When you convert xp to free xp, you have to specify which ship to draw xp from. It may have taken from your Devonshire.

Otherwise I am sure a ticket to customer support could help. They have a 'lost and found' ticket option and can look at your history to see xp deductions

Thank you sir you have solved it. I did indeed convert some and I never checked which ships it came from. It never even occurred to me that it could even come off that ship. 

It's good to know I am not going mad. :)

Sign in to follow this