Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
396 posts
3,376 battles

Probably been suggested multiple times, but here we go again.

Personally, I'm getting sick of my ship carousel not starting all the way to the side where my primary ships are. After every [edited]battle, I need to scroll all the way to the left to select the next ship I want to play. It's getting fairly annoying that the carousel isn't automatically fully scrolled. If there's any reason for it not being all the way to one side, please do let me know.

Thank you.

[RLGN]
Members
14,302 posts
25,209 battles

Ah, perspective...

My kvetch as it relates to the carrousel is that it doesn’t zero back on the currently active ship.

• Cool 1

[LSNB]
Members
1,584 posts
4,409 battles

You know, if the devs aren't gonna implement more rows, maybe the modders will. Maybe they'll even rescale the carousel.

Beta Testers
3,110 posts
25,929 battles

Its not Important enough like selling new ships , where's the profit in refining the carousel anyway ???

[PVE]
Members
11,837 posts
24,506 battles

I wish they would give us a way to put ships we don't use in a Reserve Dry Dock of sorts so they don't show unless we remove them and make them active. That would greatly clean up my port. I have 270+ ships and it takes forever to scroll back and forth (especially when it resets to the 1st IJN every darn time you do anything). I do not like the compacted carousel view.

[PVE]
Members
11,837 posts
24,506 battles
On 2/1/2020 at 10:17 PM, destawaits said:

You know, if the devs aren't gonna implement more rows, maybe the modders will. Maybe they'll even rescale the carousel.

Aslains has this. You can have like 4 or 5 rows as I recall. Maybe more.

Sign in to follow this