You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
PopTex62

What ia costing me my Doubloons?

10 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
567 battles

I'm a newb, so forgive me....I've tried to search this topic, but I haven't been able to find any info on this.  When I play a battle or campaign and come back to port, I notice my balance of doubloons has been lowered.  What's causing this?  Is it my signal flags?  Or is it post-battle service cost?  I can't find a topic about that either.

[SYN]
Members
8,256 posts
14,111 battles

It could be camos, premium consumables, or signal flags (maybe a 4th thing?)

Premium consumables can be paid for with credit or dubs.

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
4,747 posts
12,813 battles

It would either be signals or camos - some camos have resupply fees in credits (once you run out of your supply), some camos and economic flags have doubloon resupply values. 

Edit: premium consumables I think are actually credits only now. Originally they could be either, but they’re only credits now (not at my computer so I can’t check to confirm right now). 

Edit 2: just confirmed on the wiki and premium consumables are credits only. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[SSBN]
[SSBN]
Members
384 posts
8,484 battles

Check your flags on your ships and make sure that check box to resupply using dubs is off

• Cool 1

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
1,194 posts

Make sure you have credits on camos not dubs on the lower section of auto apply camo. You may have a camo selected that is costing you dubs. Repairs will not cost you dubs as in-game you have a fresh credit roll for every battle played.

It's a bit vague but I hope it helps you.

GL and GH M8

:Smile_honoring:

Edited by Versili

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
1,194 posts
3 minutes ago, gmrbull said:

Check your flags on your ships and make sure that check box to resupply using dubs is off

That too. :Smile_great:Lol

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,348 posts
22,151 battles

For your consumables like dam con, check the box that says $22k credits. 

For signal and cammo UN-CHECK the box resupply using in game currency. 

Members
3,431 posts
6,908 battles

When you select a ship check the camo section. Did you select any that will be resupplied and cost you?  UNCHECk for no resupply

Do the same for signals where their is a cost. UNCHECK them if they cost. Uncheck the resupply 

Before battle -check the doubloons you have - write that number down.

Go to battle and when it ends....check your doubloons and it should be the same as you wrote it when you began. 

Of course do not convert your XPS credits from battle as that would subtract your doubloon bank obviously. 

[HEROS]
Members
2,056 posts
18,690 battles

It'll be economic signals and I think like 3 different cammo's..if you have them set to auto mount they'll auto mount every match and pay for them selves out of your doubloons if you have actually run out of those cammo's or signals..  and the option to not spend doubloons seems to not work very well.

It is phenomenally annoying and it's been there since launch.   Not going to change so just be aware of it!

Edited by TL_Warlord_Roff

[DPS]
Members
55 posts
3,203 battles

I’ve been burned by it too, default should be off, but nope.  I’ve lost a few thousand gold myself.