You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Leslie_Reigart

Unique upgrades?

10 comments in this topic

[E-M-S]
Members
92 posts
5,750 battles

just another request to anyone from WG for some info. the unique upgrade I earned for my Midway (and any others rendered useless for that matter), can we get a timeline on when we'll actually be able to mount and use the thing? I mean it's been a year now since it was removed and we were forced to spend 3 million credits on an arguably inferior item to fill the slot

[POP]
Members
4,745 posts
12,813 battles

Assuming WG sticks to their announced schedule for the modules, we should be able to mount them in 9.2 once they get changed and moved from missions to the armory. 

[E-M-S]
Members
92 posts
5,750 battles

I'm still worried about that, from what I've seen it's highly likely they will just take it away and force me to Research Bureau the upgrade I've already earned. I haven't seen even 1 post suggesting anyone likes that idea

[POP]
Members
4,745 posts
12,813 battles
4 minutes ago, Leslie_Reigart said:

I'm still worried about that, from what I've seen it's highly likely they will just take it away and force me to Research Bureau the upgrade I've already earned. I haven't seen even 1 post suggesting anyone likes that idea

If you’ve already earned the upgrade, it won’t be removed. The only thing that’s changing in terms of acquiring it is the method - from a mission that unlocks when you get the ship and requires playing the ship to buying it with RB points that require you to unlock enough ships to access the RB and then regrind any random line enough times to get the module. However, if you have the module mounted and don’t like the new one, you may need to pay doubloons to demount it if you don’t want to sell it  

Nothing has been said about compensation for mission grinds in progress because WG has said they don’t yet know what it will be. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[ARS]
Beta Testers
5,267 posts
5,775 battles
4 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Nothing has been said about compensation for mission grinds in progress because WG has said they don’t yet know what it will be. 

Keeping in mind that we still have 11 months to complete any of the missions that we've already unlocked.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,268 posts
12 minutes ago, Leslie_Reigart said:

I'm still worried about that, from what I've seen it's highly likely they will just take it away

Where did you get that information from?

The communication from WG said the exact opposite.

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
1,353 posts

When exactly is the cut-off to get the UU missions, I,m grinding to the GK and was wondering as i'm not interested in the RB

[WOLFC]
Members
3,194 posts

@bosco1111

You need to get the ship and play 1 game in it before Release 0.9.1 ... Feb 12 ... you've got about 10 days.

edit: p.s. the second part has changed ... you have until the end of the year to complete them.  I just saved this image earlier for the release dates.

Updates.jpg

Edited by DocWalker

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
1,353 posts
59 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

@bosco1111

You need to get the ship and play 1 game in it before Release 0.9.1 ... Feb 12 ... you've got about 10 days.

edit: p.s. the second part has changed ... you have until the end of the year to complete them.  I just saved this image earlier for the release dates.

Updates.jpg

Yeah I was hoping that was the case thx.