Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WES_HoundDog

Damaged reload

6 comments in this topic

[KILL]
Members
1,012 posts
11,536 battles

So i noticed sometimes when my guns or torpedo racks get damaged they need to reload when repaired and sometimes they don't.   What determines this?

[POP]
Members
4,746 posts
12,813 battles

If a gun or torp mount is reloading when it gets knocked out it resets the reload. If it’s loaded and gets knocked out, when it repairs it’s still loaded. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07
Spelling
  • Cool 4

[RANGR]
Members
365 posts
4,232 battles
1 hour ago, WES_HoundDog said:

i could swear i've had fully loaded anything and it has to reload some of the times.

Yes, ive had this too, where it gets knocked out but what fully loaded, you repair it and it has to reload, weird.

[KAPPA]
Members
1,372 posts
7,932 battles
2 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

i could swear i've had fully loaded anything and it has to reload some of the times.

1 hour ago, Raven2303 said:

Yes, ive had this too, where it gets knocked out but what fully loaded, you repair it and it has to reload, weird.

Interesting, I've been at this since open beta I've never seen that happen. Not saying it hasn't happened, but it must be really a really rare bug for me to have not seen it. 

[RANGR]
Members
365 posts
4,232 battles
On 2/1/2020 at 9:34 PM, CaptHarlock_222 said:

Interesting, I've been at this since open beta I've never seen that happen. Not saying it hasn't happened, but it must be really a really rare bug for me to have not seen it. 

It mainly happens with DDs and BBS imo, gun/torp gets knocked out, damage control is used to fix it, and you have to wait for the gun/torps to reload fully, can be a real pain when youre in a pinch and need to use them.

Sign in to follow this