You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Usedcarjock

Port Soft Lock

5 comments in this topic

Members
1,268 posts
9,946 battles

So I got sent back to port (my Trento got citadeled by a coastal fort... didn’t even know that was a thing) and now I can’t do anything. Recently this game has been crashing and now this is the newest problem. Do I just have to restart my computer?

[FEM]
Members
9,186 posts
11,779 battles

The hamsters and gerbils powering the servers have definitely been way into the vodka since .8.10 came out. I rarely get an after action report, maybe 15% of the time, I frequently crash on load in to a game, and frequently crash during match exit. The repair function does nothing for me, because it's a server issue. I'm beyond sick of it, especially since WG insists the problem has been fixed.

But, then, they've been saying that for the entire time time I've played. This game has the worst server side stability I've ever seen, and I've been gaming online since 1998.

[WOLF1]
Members
6,041 posts
2 minutes ago, TheKrimzonD3mon said:

But, then, they've been saying that for the entire time time I've played. This game has the worst server side stability I've ever seen, and I've been gaming online since 1998.

Strange that you say that, because I've been here since 2017, and, while they have had a few incidents, those have been like a day or two max. It's never been an every day issue for me at all.

Servers have been fine for me.

Edited by Kirov_Six

[FEM]
Members
9,186 posts
11,779 battles
1 minute ago, Kirov_Six said:

Strange that you say that, because I've been here since 2017, and, while they have had a few incidents, those have been like a day or two max. It's never been an every day issue for me at all.

Servers have been fine for me.

This is the only game I have any issues with as far as online play is concerned. My net is fine, the client is fine, my computer is a freak of nature, the issue ain't on my end. And this is happening not just on the NA server, it's happening on EU and CIS as well. 3 different clients, 3 different servers, exact same issues, only game it's happening on. The problem is with WG.