Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bilgetwidget

My God! It's Full Of Weebs!

10 comments in this topic

[NONE]
Members
3,757 posts

Holy Manga, Batman! This morning's first outings were like watching Ars Nova: Cadenza without the sound. The mighty Ohio felt like a squid on liberty carousing in Thieve's Alley in Yokosuka. All eight teammates were IJN, including a bot Izumo.

Looks like ARP 2.0 is going to be a big score for WeeGee. I even got into the spirit, dusting off my long-neglected ARP Kongo for a couple matches and trotted out the Atago for good measure (good match: 2 solo caps and four kills, including the bot CV).

Maybe one day we'll see some of the other characters in something other than re-skinned tech tree ships. Looking right at you, Hyuga! I've always thought the Ise or Hyuga in their 12-gun form would make a nice premium complement to the old Fuso.

Edited by So_lt_Goes
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,837 posts
17,370 battles
40 minutes ago, So_lt_Goes said:

Thieve's Alley in Yokosuka

Dad has mentioned that place. His coffee mug he uses to this day he picked up there in the mid 1960's

• Cool 2

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
28,694 posts
24,985 battles

Myoko-class represented, x4!

OyLbFjE.jpg

I got all the ARP ships from the initial runs, with the occasion I rolled a few of them out several times.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
25,789 posts
28,039 battles
2 hours ago, So_lt_Goes said:

Holy Manga, Batman! This morning's first outings were like watching Ars Nova: Credenza without the sound. The mighty Ohio felt like a squid on liberty carousing in Thieve's Alley in Yokosuka. All eight teammates were IJN, including a bot Izumo.

Looks like ARP 2.0 is going to be a big score for WeeGee. I even got into the spirit, dusting off my long-neglected ARP Kongo for a couple matches and trotted out the Atago for good measure (good match: 2 solo caps and four kills, including the bot CV).

Maybe one day we'll see some of the other characters in something other than re-skinned tech tree ships. Looking right at you, Hyuga! I've always thought the Ise or Hyuga in their 12-gun form would make a nice premium complement to the old Fuso.

• Cool 1

[SOLOH]
[SOLOH]
Beta Testers
4,263 posts
22,150 battles

Oy' buddy I resemble that remark 

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
1,189 posts
53 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Myoko-class represented, x4!

OyLbFjE.jpg

I got all the ARP ships from the initial runs, with the occasion I rolled a few of them out several times.

Still waiting for the Yamato, Musashi and Kuma ARP skins .

COME ON WEEGEE!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Versili

[LSNB]
Members
1,635 posts
4,964 battles

I'll be flexing my ARP ships to finish the mission.

Edit: It took me a moment to realize that I was posting in PvE content.

Edited by destawaits

[RLGN]
Members
15,137 posts
26,760 battles

@Crucis

+1 just for understanding the ref, and posting the proper vid.

(Never mind 2001: ASO, even the brief reference in the sequel, 2010, is 36 years old...)

(Bloody hell, my joints are going arthritic just thinking about having seen 2001 in the theatre...)

Yeh might be showin’ yer age, @So_It_Goes

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

Sign in to follow this