Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
GandalfTehGray

Maximizing ARP rewards

11 comments in this topic

[--K--]
Supertester
1,405 posts
13,337 battles

If you already have the Kongo clones and the Myoko you are looking at 21 million silver and some change. The other thing to do if fill your reserve completely and each commander you unlock will add another space for free. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[RKLES]
Members
12,592 posts
14,320 battles

I have a ton of captain slots since I played during the time WG gave those out like candy lol. And I like keeping as many tech tree ships as possible both on hand and able to sail at a moment’s notice without worrying about swapping captains, so most ships have captain on them. Now the 19 pointy captains that cycle through good portion of my premium ships and typically are linked to a tech tree ship as well do travel between ships. Add in the fact I rarely have any premium time and it makes for not having too many captains just hanging around in the reserves.

[ARGSY]
Members
22,474 posts
16,322 battles
5 hours ago, GandalfTehGray said:

If you already have the Kongo clones and the Myoko you are looking at 21 million silver and some change.

If you don't, you're looking at 5 million and change for upgrade slots for all five GRINDABLE ships.

If you buy the lot, that's...

4 x T5 Kongos at 0.875M each

4 x T7 Myokos at 1.875M each

1 x T8 Takao at 3.875M

14,875,000 credits to give them all their module slots. 

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,323 posts
17,497 battles
7 hours ago, GandalfTehGray said:

If you already have the Kongo clones and the Myoko you are looking at 21 million silver and some change. The other thing to do if fill your reserve completely and each commander you unlock will add another space for free. 

Also the port slots.

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts

The credits are of interest.

The barracks slots are... almost pointless, I have scores of unused captain reserve slots at this point. 

[WOLFG]
Members
11,207 posts
10,466 battles
5 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

The barracks slots are... almost pointless, I have scores of unused captain reserve slots at this point. 

Could you ship over a Quonset hut or two.

With all these 3 point captains being thrown around, mine keeps getting filled up.  Somehow, I have two Perth captains (only had it for the most recent rental).

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts
6 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Could you ship over a Quonset hut or two.

With all these 3 point captains being thrown around, mine keeps getting filled up.  Somehow, I have two Perth captains (only had it for the most recent rental).

There was a time when the daily containers were dropping 4 barracks slots on a semi-regular basis... I seemed to randomly draw that a lot. 

[--K--]
Supertester
1,405 posts
13,337 battles
51 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

I only have 25,i don't think I was playing a lot when they were in crates so missed most of those. 

[--K--]
Supertester
1,405 posts
13,337 battles
2 hours ago, StoptheViolins said:

This event will pretty much give me 3x the number of IJN captains more than any other nation.

It's too bad they are 3 pointers this time around. 

Members
388 posts
4,416 battles

I'm honestly super psyched about this event. Ive I've already got the ships, so this is just lots and lots and lots of opportunities for millions of credits and handfuls of port slots!

Too bad Iona and Gunzou can't be earned though. Big bummer. 

Hopefully this time around there isn't as much complaining about the anime and lack of realism. Some of y'all newer players should've been around a few years ago when that was the hot topic on the forums. 

Those were interesting times lol.

Sign in to follow this