Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Finality

Bajie, here to stay or limited time ship?

14 comments in this topic

[-SPS-]
Beta Testers
56 posts
7,487 battles

I want some clarification if this ship, along with the other new premium ships are here to stay or limited edition ships that will be removed from game after the event. 

Also it is weird that the Bajie is one of the only tier IXs unobtainable by coal / fexp in shop right now. Which is leading me to think this is limited time ship?

If anyone could provide more info on this, would be appreciated, thanks. 

• Boring 1

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,192 posts
4,766 battles

No, it's a finality.  (Unless it proves OP and/or over-popular, neither of which is possible.)

Seriously, do you really expect an answer?  WG does what WG does.

Edited by iDuckman

[NMKJT]
Members
2,831 posts
8,067 battles

While you can now buy Lazo and Irian (two previous event-limited ships) all the time, there is the chance that Bajie may not become constantly available, OP.

[-SPS-]
Beta Testers
56 posts
7,487 battles
30 minutes ago, MnemonScarlet said:

While you can now buy Lazo and Irian (two previous event-limited ships) all the time, there is the chance that Bajie may not become constantly available, OP.

My guess is the camos are the only things that are limited.... I would hope so at least, because they didn't specify. 

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,707 posts
36,255 battles

Bajie is here to stay It will be removed from sale, made unobtainable, after the Lunar Year event, but if you have it/get it, you will not lose it.

Will it ever be brought back for sale? Who knows?

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
45 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

Bajie is here to stay It will be removed from sale, made unobtainable, after the Lunar Year event, but if you have it/get it, you will not lose it.

Will it ever be brought back for sale? Who knows?

Well, Irian was originally a Lunar ship from last year's event, if I recall correctly.  It's for sale permanently now, if that's any indication.

[ARGSY]
Members
22,403 posts
16,275 battles

You know, if they put her up for coal - ESPECIALLY if they put her up for coal with the pig camo on - I just might do it.

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
12,325 posts
10,458 battles

My guess is that Bajie and Wukong are only here for the Lunar New Year.  Siliwangi will probably be permanent.

Members
3,111 posts
12,459 battles
5 hours ago, Finality said:

My guess is the camos are the only things that are limited.... I would hope so at least, because they didn't specify. 

Well, the space camouflage was originally pitched as limited time thing, then they put them up for sale in the armory, and now it’s simply available the same way regular permanent camouflage is.  HSF camo was originally available for limited time, then made a come back.  It seems the only reliable way for something to be removed is to be OP in one way or another.  Thus far we have seen at least three premium T9 ships removed.

[SIDE]
Members
4,939 posts

It's an izumo clone. A classic free xp trap since dirt was invented. There are way better Tier 9 premiums should you absolutely need one.  Seriously, does anybody really care?

[-SPS-]
Beta Testers
56 posts
7,487 battles
3 hours ago, thebigblue said:

It's an izumo clone. A classic free xp trap since dirt was invented. There are way better Tier 9 premiums should you absolutely need one.  Seriously, does anybody really care?

Will it be available for free exp? 

Question is if it's going to be a rare ship like Kutuzov, Musashi, Kronshtadt, Behnam, ect.

Rare ships have value to collectors or to someone who wants to have a rare ship in their dock. 

Sign in to follow this