Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
seajackal

BEFORE I GO U GOT TO READ

23 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

7
[WAWKA]
Members
38 posts
12,644 battles

I down loaded Mod Station, when I run it I get a screen that ask that I "SELECT A GAME CLIENT".The options it give's don't work (i.e. E drive D drive ,desktop pictures etc)I only want it for ship angle (mod) hard for me to see on wow screen (  i changed resolution's)  Thank You 

  • Cool 1
  • Confused 3
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,833
[WOLFG]
Members
10,608 posts
9,844 battles
2 minutes ago, Amatsukaze_KaiNi said:

My head hurts just by reading the title... 

This will make it all clear.

Image result for absinthe

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
189
[-KIA-]
Members
819 posts
11,184 battles
52 minutes ago, seajackal said:

I down loaded Mod Station, when I run it I get a screen that ask that I "SELECT A GAME CLIENT".The options it give's don't work (i.e. E drive D drive ,desktop pictures etc)I only want it for ship angle (mod) hard for me to see on wow screen (  i changed resolution's)  Thank You 

There's a drop-down when you click those... and chose "This PC" you should know where to navigate at that point... and if you don't know, find your game directory on where you installed WoWs...

image.thumb.png.3f158ffd61cc1bb089669f3b870833e4.png

Edited by Amatsukaze_KaiNi
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,571
[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
20,544 battles

This is a normal brain … shows perfect egg 

59 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Before I read, you gotta go.

 

 

This is a brain on Mods … throws egg onto floor and splatters with skillet 

1 hour ago, seajackal said:

I down loaded Mod Station, when I run it I get a screen that ask that I "SELECT A GAME CLIENT".The options it give's don't work (i.e. E drive D drive ,desktop pictures etc)I only want it for ship angle (mod) hard for me to see on wow screen (  i changed resolution's)  Thank You 

PSA: Don't Do Mods!

Edited by Commander_367

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Guest
0 posts

/

(not a new player, but clearly new enough around the forum with only a few dozen posts)

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,265
[WORX]
Members
11,401 posts
19,183 battles
1 hour ago, seajackal said:

I down loaded Mod Station, when I run it I get a screen that ask that I "SELECT A GAME CLIENT".The options it give's don't work (i.e. E drive D drive ,desktop pictures etc)I only want it for ship angle (mod) hard for me to see on wow screen (  i changed resolution's)  Thank You 

OP, just use your windows search feature to the WOWS .exe file... It will normally be in the following format. 

C:games/Wold of warship/NA/WOWS.exe

Once you remember where is the .exe file for WOWS, load it on to the mod station...

GL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,715
[A-I-M]
Members
3,427 posts
14,103 battles
43 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

/

(not a new player, but clearly new enough around the forum with only a few dozen posts)

Actually read your thread there, earlier today. I gotta say my sentiments lie with those who say that tone matters.

People have viewed the OP’s profile as far back as March 2018, so, been around the forums nearly two years, at the least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Guest
0 posts
1 minute ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Actually read your thread there, earlier today. I gotta say my sentiments lie with those who say that tone matters.

People have viewed the OP’s profile as far back as March 2018, so, been around the forums nearly two years, at the least.

as you say, tone matters. It matters all the more, when expressed  by longstanding members of the forum/ Just because an OP appears to our eyes, naive, misplaced, crude or even rude, is not a reason to reply in kind. As for the OP, once we get beyond the thread title, his/her question is perfectly reasonable, and deserving of a considered reply, not a crappost.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
443 posts
451 battles

I thought this was an uninstalling thread. Like slowing down for a car wreck only to find out it's just a flat tire.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
139 posts
90 battles

the mod that shows angle of target ship is cheating. the information isn't provided in the vanilla client, and that information confers an advantage to the player using it. that is an unfair competitive advantage aka cheating. might as well download the aimbot mod. my 2 copper.

 in another game in another world, there were many players who relied exclusively on addons to carry them through raids. i did not. it was always hilarious how lost they were in easymode raids when a new patch dropped and before their cheater addons were updated. 2 more copper.

  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,538
[GGWP]
Members
7,113 posts
16,390 battles
9 hours ago, nerfinvisibileships said:

the mod that shows angle of target ship is cheating. the information isn't provided in the vanilla client, and that information confers an advantage to the player using it. that is an unfair competitive advantage aka cheating. might as well download the aimbot mod. my 2 copper.

 in another game in another world, there were many players who relied exclusively on addons to carry them through raids. i did not. it was always hilarious how lost they were in easymode raids when a new patch dropped and before their cheater addons were updated. 2 more copper.

You can look at your minimap, all the lines there make nice angles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,893
[WOLFG]
Members
30,659 posts
9,285 battles
15 hours ago, LoveBote said:

 Just because an OP appears to our eyes, naive, misplaced, crude or even rude, is not a reason to reply in kind.

Crude is ok IMO. I get the impression English may be a 2nd language.

And he did say thank you....

I only react badly to ranting, myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,893
[WOLFG]
Members
30,659 posts
9,285 battles
15 hours ago, nerfinvisibileships said:

the mod that shows angle of target ship is cheating. the information isn't provided in the vanilla client, and that information confers an advantage to the player using it. 

That's your definition of cheating, not that of the ones who count, namely WG.

They may not be in the vanilla client, but they are easily accessible, and endorsed by WG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,715
[A-I-M]
Members
3,427 posts
14,103 battles
22 hours ago, LoveBote said:

as you say, tone matters. It matters all the more, when expressed  by longstanding members of the forum/ Just because an OP appears to our eyes, naive, misplaced, crude or even rude, is not a reason to reply in kind. As for the OP, once we get beyond the thread title, his/her question is perfectly reasonable, and deserving of a considered reply, not a crappost.

 


The OP, or any OP, determines, his or her self, in large part how much respect their post deserves. If a forumite with 22 months of documented (and in reality probably longer) exposure to the forums, and over 10,000 battles, posts with a “read this or I’m outta here” title, and the body of the post says “I haven’t come to terms with the basics of Windows File Manager,” then I submit their post invites very little respect. And if my tacit implication of “post not good enough - do better” turns the OP’s attention grabbing, “low-effort-effort” around on him with some wit, I submit your description as a “crappost” to be rather strained.

I submit further that to politely answer such an effort from a poster with a cookie and a pat on the head only suggests to that poster that such low effort is good enough, and will result in more of the same from them, with ultimately very limited respect being accorded  to the poster, anyway.

I appreciate your efforts to encourage better treatment if new posters; I just submit the OP doesn’t qualify. With the NFL in postseason swing, an analogy naturally arises: The OP isn’t a forum rookie; he’s a 2nd-year player we ho has never been on an active roster, but he’s been in maybe half-a-dozen training- and mini-camps and practice squads, and generally knows the ropes of the league by now.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,301
[A-I-M]
Members
3,527 posts
23,249 battles
23 hours ago, kagero__ said:

I thought this was an uninstalling thread. Like slowing down for a car wreck only to find out it's just a flat tire.

Really, innit? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,194
[SYN]
Members
5,877 posts
13,296 battles

From now on I'm gonna title all my threads as conspicuously and selfishly as the OP, no matter how unimportant they may be.

The more unimportant and irrelevant the subject, the louder the title.  :Smile_teethhappy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Guest
0 posts
3 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

From now on I'm gonna title all my threads as conspicuously and selfishly as the OP, no matter how unimportant they may be.

The more unimportant and irrelevant the subject, the louder the title.  :Smile_teethhappy:

 

I'm going to trademark "Read me!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×