Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_RC1138

More Victorian Camos in RN Cruisers Part II?

8 comments in this topic

[5BS]
Banned
8,864 posts

So I was looking at the Hall of Fame and Noticed this:

image.png.d08a8450cb5d5f77fed983bbaae98732.png

Now that is not the Albermarle, which is clearly above it. That's the Drake:

image.thumb.png.738f47e0775445c3e67aa516bb3b35a3.png

So are we to expect additional Victorian Camos in part II? I like the look of them, although I would prefer it if they didn't have the 'Royal Navy' tramp stamp.

Edited by _RC1138
  • Cool 1

[GRAVE]
Members
1,370 posts
19,549 battles

seeing Brindisi and Venezia got arc related camos when they got released, I wouldn't be surprised if Drake and Goliath get their own too. Also, I believe the ship in the foreground on the loading screen (the triple barreled cruiser) is Drake, as its superstructure looks more like Drake than Albemarle

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,102 posts
22,699 battles
49 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

So are we to expect additional Victorian Camos in part II? I like the look of them, although I would prefer it if they didn't have the 'Royal Navy' tramp stamp.

I agree about the Tramp Stamp. It takes away from the aesthetic of the camo.

[5BS]
Banned
8,864 posts
1 minute ago, Khafni said:

I agree about the Tramp Stamp. It takes away from the aesthetic of the camo.

Yeah IDK why Wargaming saw fit to take a rather attractive camo and ruin it with something that is kinda plainly obvious by the Ensign.

[WOLFC]
Members
514 posts
7,459 battles
1 hour ago, _RC1138 said:

19 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

Yeah IDK why Wargaming saw fit to take a rather attractive camo and ruin it with something that is kinda plainly obvious by the Ensign.

Agreed. I thought the camo you were able to buy with tokens during the Italian directives was far better than the French ones. When I saw the first Victorian camo, I thought "cool!", but saw the tramp stamp and thought, "wth?".

It's actually kind of funny that's the one section in the HoF screenshot that's covered on each ship. Intentional?:Smile_trollface:

[5BS]
Banned
8,864 posts
6 minutes ago, Nolo_00 said:

It's actually kind of funny that's the one section in the HoF screenshot that's covered on each ship. Intentional?

I know you're joking but I think it actually *is* intentional as I think even the art design/asset design team thought it detracted from the appearance. What if they put Great White Fleet Camos but emblazoned a Red "U.S. Navy' on the ship-booty? I'd like to think most players would be rightfully disappointed.

[WOLFC]
Members
514 posts
7,459 battles
30 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

I know you're joking but I think it actually *is* intentional as I think even the art design/asset design team thought it detracted from the appearance. What if they put Great White Fleet Camos but emblazoned a Red "U.S. Navy' on the ship-booty? I'd like to think most players would be rightfully disappointed.

Agreed. Although they kind of already did with the "Go Navy!" camo. That only needs to play the "Team America: World Police" theme on loop to be complete. At least they're only pixel boats.

Sign in to follow this