Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Illustratum_AEternam

Maybe this is the last chance to correct the ship names[Bajie][Wukong][Monkey King][Boar Marshal]

16 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
521 posts
10,843 battles

I don't know how WG could get the names mixed 

But Bejie is the Monkey King, so he is the powerful battleship, according to Slava logic, go read the book or the wikipedia please

Also, new Pan-Asian ships were added to the game for testing — Tier IX battleship Bajie and Tier VIII cruiser Wukong. These ships are based on the Japanese battleship Izumo and the French cruiser Charles Martel, but with changed characteristics and consumables. At the moment, the concept of the ships involves the following changes:
Bajie will have a main battery armament with higher accuracy and firing range , which is balanced by an increased main battery reload and turn time:
Main battery firing range increased from 21.7 to 23.1 km;
Sigma parameter increased from 2.0 to 2.1;
Main battery reload time increased from 30 to 32 s;
180 degree turn time increased from 40 to 45 s.
Wukong will be notable for the increased rate of fire from her main battery armament, deep-water torpedoes, “Torpedo Reload Booster” and “Spotting Aircraft” consumables with standard characteristics. She will have no “Hydroacoustic Search”, “Fighter”, “Engine Boost” and “Main Battery Reload Booster” consumables:
Main battery Reload time reduced from 11 to 10.5 s;
Equipped with deep-water torpedoes that can not hit destroyers.
Torpedo tubes — 2x3 550 mm. Maximum damage — 18400. Range — 12 km. Speed — 63 kt. Reload time — 110 s. Torpedo detectability — 0.8 km.
“Torpedo Reload Booster” consumable: torpedo tubes reload time — 8 s; reload time 360 (240) s; charges 2 (3).

• Boring 1

Beta Testers
521 posts
10,843 battles

so Wukong is the disciple resembles power and rage

Bajie is the disciple resembles quick and defeatism --- that is why the Chinese izumo with boosted accuracy range, so you can snipe in the back

/s :Smile_trollface:

Edited by Primace
Bajie-weak Wukong-strongk

[WOLFG]
Members
30,713 posts
9,292 battles
10 minutes ago, Primace said:

But Bajie is the Monkey King, so he is the powerful battleship, according to Slava logic, go read the book or the wikipedia please

Maybe they got it from Into the Badlands.

Monkey King would be a good description for the character Bajie, but he's also built like a beer keg and hits like a truck lol.

• Funny 1

[LOU1]
Members
4,207 posts
12,359 battles

The names are from a book, Journey to the West:

"These disciples are Sun Wukong, Zhu Bajie and Sha Wujing, together with a dragon prince who acts as Tang Sanzang's steed, a white horse."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journey_to_the_West

https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Zhu_Bajie

[WOLF8]
Members
7,592 posts
6,363 battles
8 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

"These disciples are Sun Wukong, Zhu Bajie and Sha Wujing, together with a dragon prince who acts as Tang Sanzang's steed, a white horse."

^ This.

And here is one for Sun Wukong: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_King

If anything, it's OP who got the names mixed up. WG got it right.

Beta Testers
521 posts
10,843 battles
12 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

^ This.

And here is one for Sun Wukong: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_King

If anything, it's OP who got the names mixed up. WG got it right.

how ? did you at least read WG's argument?

[WOLF8]
Members
7,592 posts
6,363 battles
1 minute ago, Primace said:

how ? did you at least read WG's argument?

Oh, you mean the BB should be Wukong, and the cruiser should be Bajie?

Well, if that's what you originally meant, then my bad for misinterpreting you though. I concede that.

Still, who knows why WG chose things that way. WG just does... what WG does? I mean it's their game so they get to make the calls, I suppose. Just saying. LOL. 

Beta Testers
521 posts
10,843 battles
Just now, Blorgh2017 said:

Oh, you mean the BB should be Wukong, and the cruiser should be Bajie?

Well, if that's what you originally meant, then my bad for misinterpreting you though. I concede that.

Still, who knows why WG chose things that way. WG just does... what WG does? I mean it's their game so they get to make the calls, I suppose. Just saying. LOL. 

I mean BB should be Bajie

you know on Asian server, BBs stay at the back(coz they can), CL stays near the front line(short peepee),

[WOLFG]
Members
30,713 posts
9,292 battles
29 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

Ok, the Into the Badlands character is quite aptly named lol.

[WOLF8]
Members
7,592 posts
6,363 battles
2 minutes ago, Primace said:

you know on Asian server, BBs stay at the back(coz they can), CL stays near the front line(short peepee),

?

But the BB is Bajie. The Izumo clone is named Bajie, and the French cruiser (I forgot the name) clone is Wukong.

It looks like I was right initially, kind of... and my apology was unwarranted. You DID mix things up. I take my apology back. :Smile_facepalm:

:fish_palm:

• Cool 1

[SLDR]
Members
287 posts
11,183 battles
8 minutes ago, Primace said:

You are the one who's mixed up, on multiple items.

Bajie is already the BB.  And Bajie is not the Monkey King.  Wukong is the Monkey King.

Beta Testers
521 posts
10,843 battles
5 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

?

But the BB is Bajie. The Izumo clone is named Bajie, and the French cruiser (I forgot the name) clone is Wukong.

It looks like I was right initially, kind of... and my apology was unwarranted. You DID mix things up. I take my apology back. :Smile_facepalm:

:fish_palm:

You still did not get the sarcasm  

Bajie should be a Battleship with super long range and accuracy, to be away from the fray

Wukong is a timid according to Wargaming logic, a french, and has to stay inside the cap circle

Beta Testers
521 posts
10,843 battles
2 minutes ago, slider37 said:

You are the one who's mixed up, on multiple items.

Bajie is already the BB.  And Bajie is not the Monkey King.  Wukong is the Monkey King.

Bajie is the Monkey king, Wukong is the Boar Marshal

according to WG

if you are not happy with it, don't talk to me

[WOLF8]
Members
7,592 posts
6,363 battles
Just now, Primace said:

You still did not get the sarcasm  

Bajie should be a Battleship with super long range and accuracy, to be away from the fray

Wukong is a timid according to Wargaming logic, a french, and has to stay inside the cap circle

So your thread was a sarcasm?

Hmm... ok. Fine then.

At least know that sarcasm doesn't transmit very well in a text form. That's why a lot of people use the "/s" tag at the end of their sarcastic lines. Just saying.

• Cool 1

[B-G-N]
Members
381 posts
539 battles
On 1/20/2020 at 3:35 PM, Primace said:

But Bejie is the Monkey King, so he is the powerful battleship, according to Slava logic, go read the book or the wikipedia please

It's Bajie (八戒). Also, Bajie is not the Monkey King. Wukong is the Monkey king. 

Sign in to follow this