Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
GambitHG

Christmas Arc final numbers?

5 comments in this topic

Members
395 posts
11,350 battles

Usually at the end of Christmas Events, WG has put out numbers like the total amount of coal, steel, presents, and premium ships gained through directives. I haven't seen any of this yet and it's coming up on a week since the new patch dropped. Any idea what the holdup is? I'm really curious to see how the results this year compares to previous years (especially the number of Gorizias and Puerto Ricos obtained via directives).

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
16,529 posts
52 minutes ago, GambitHG said:

Usually at the end of Christmas Events, WG has put out numbers like the total amount of coal, steel, presents, and premium ships gained through directives. I haven't seen any of this yet and it's coming up on a week since the new patch dropped. Any idea what the holdup is? I'm really curious to see how the results this year compares to previous years (especially the number of Gorizias and Puerto Ricos obtained via directives).

I suspect we won't ever see that information, as WG HQ will want to pretend the Dockyard Debacle never happened, and hopes that most players will let it slip their minds in the age of social media's 15-minute frenzies. 

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,614 posts
15,405 battles

FWIW, there are 84 players in the Hall of Fame, so 84 players who ground out a PR "for free".

[LOU1]
Members
4,207 posts
12,372 battles

There will probably be no final numbers available until after the PR event ends.  Players can still buyout the PR sitting in their dock if they are far enough along in the build.  I expect the infographic after the next patch drops.

[USCGC]
[USCGC]
Members
826 posts
7,409 battles
3 hours ago, pikohan said:

FWIW, there are 84 players in the Hall of Fame, so 84 players who ground out a PR "for free".

Making it to the HOF did not guarantee the ship. You would have to grind through the directives AND apply the token boosters in enough time to ensure completion of the ship.

I reckon that WG will not release the numbers because the number of people that made it into the HOF, earned the Payto Rico or Gorizia, are very low compared to the server population.

Here are some numbers for you in the mean time.

Number of people that made it into the HOF:

• NA - 84
  • EU- 154
  • ASIA - 98
  • RU - 221

Number of people with Puerto Rico:

• NA - 651
  • EU -863
  • ASIA - 529
  • RU - 206

Source:

Edited by Diesel_Thunder