You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

I'd Like to See a Rerelease of Benham

19 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,326 posts
16,694 battles

It's been a year and I'd  pay $77-80 for her

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[PMWC1]
Beta Testers
43 posts
10,553 battles

For the grind and effort that i (we) put in to earn the Benham. I would hope not. 

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2

[-K-]
Members
8,489 posts
14,853 battles
11 minutes ago, G13Homi said:

For the grind and effort that i (we) put in to earn the Benham. I would hope not. 

If there's a buck to me made (which there is), it'll be back at some point.

[TXGUN]
Beta Testers
3,219 posts
26,834 battles
18 minutes ago, G13Homi said:

Same here ! ! ! ! !

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

Members
1,374 posts
20 minutes ago, G13Homi said:

Yea !!!!!!! The Grind!!!!!

Wait.....I got it in a Big Santa Crate....

nevermind........

• Funny 4
  • Boring 1

[1984]
Members
4,294 posts
21,104 battles

I’d rather see a dockyard project with 6 directives over 6 days with 6 missions per directive where you need to grind 10000000000000 base exp each. It can build itself slowly but not fast enough to actually complete. And you can pay 64000 dubloons to « finish » the project.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[FEM]
Members
2,058 posts
17,204 battles
59 minutes ago, G13Homi said:

Just wait until you see what they release Puerto Rico for.

• Funny 1

[USCC2]
Members
6,163 posts
1 hour ago, shadowsrmine said:

It's been a year and I'd  pay $77-80 for her

Meanwhile WG are thinking $77-80 for her, :cap_look:wonder how much we could make from the ship staying in a crate then! :cap_haloween:Mwahaha!

[USCG]
Members
667 posts
21,287 battles

I’d love to get her but not willing to pay $80 for her...I think...

Unfortunately, I think she’s gone the way of the Belfast, Kamis, Gremy, etc. You want her, better pay Santa for her...

0 posts

She is not good for meta (any ship which tops as dedicated spammer is not good: Smolensk, Colbert, Benham, ...) so I think we would be perfectly fine if she'd never showed up in the sales again. But, there's one thing that makes me want her to be re-released again.

The way she was released - you had to play specific mode to get her. Not competitive mode (not ranked neither CB) but fantasy one, which wasn't received well by everybody. Of course - not all special content is supposed to appeal everyone. But releasing ship as a special reward for special content and denying for those who don't like this style I find in a bad taste. So hopefully she would become available as  reward for some less specialized event. At least as a chance for ships' confectioners and whales. 

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,213 posts
21,596 battles
1 hour ago, G13Homi said:

This....

• Cool 1

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,780 posts
16,831 battles
49 minutes ago, Kebobstuzov said:

Just wait until you see what they release Puerto Rico for.

225,000 coal?

lol j/k

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,326 posts
16,694 battles
30 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

225,000 coal?

lol j/k

Probably.................................Only how many people would want it now that everyone see's how Meh  giphy.gif  the PayTooRico  is?

[SALVO]
Members
25,405 posts
27,279 battles
2 hours ago, G13Homi said:

Honestly, I don't have that sort of attitude.  I have the Benham, but I also wish that they'd put her in the Armory or possibly the Research Bureau.  Either way, make her available to all.

• Funny 1

Members
34 posts
1,688 battles
On 1/20/2020 at 12:47 PM, monpetitloup said:

I’d rather see a dockyard project with 6 directives over 6 days with 6 missions per directive where you need to grind 10000000000000 base exp each. It can build itself slowly but not fast enough to actually complete. And you can pay 64000 dubloons to « finish » the project.

I just want to grind some commas so WG can add them to the stupid numbers...

:)

PS... I also got one from a Christmas Mega Crate... nobody else should get one... ever!

Edited by Arcus_Aesopi

[1984]
Members
4,294 posts
21,104 battles
5 hours ago, Arcus_Aesopi said:

I just want to grind some commas so WG can add them to the stupid numbers...

:)

PS... I also got one from a Christmas Mega Crate... nobody else should get one... ever!

Seriously the darn paytorico event had me squinting like no other trying to see how many million fill in the blank they wanted me to grind.

heck i’d even settle for spaces that way our friends living in the EU etc wouldnt get confused :cap_book:

[SALVO]
Beta Testers
586 posts
21,307 battles
On 1/20/2020 at 10:29 AM, SlartiBartFastE2 said:

She is not good for meta (any ship which tops as dedicated spammer is not good: Smolensk, Colbert, Benham, ...) so I think we would be perfectly fine if she'd never showed up in the sales again. But, there's one thing that makes me want her to be re-released again.

The way she was released - you had to play specific mode to get her. Not competitive mode (not ranked neither CB) but fantasy one, which wasn't received well by everybody. Of course - not all special content is supposed to appeal everyone. But releasing ship as a special reward for special content and denying for those who don't like this style I find in a bad taste. So hopefully she would become available as  reward for some less specialized event. At least as a chance for ships' confectioners and whales. 

All the steel ships can only be earned through clan battles. You can collect steel through ranked games, but good luck with that. So there are already ships that can only obtained through a certain mode.

[SALVO]
Beta Testers
586 posts
21,307 battles
On 1/20/2020 at 11:54 AM, Crucis said:

Honestly, I don't have that sort of attitude.  I have the Benham, but I also wish that they'd put her in the Armory or possibly the Research Bureau.  Either way, make her available to all.

If you allow the ship to come back, you will see a soup of torps in the water.

• Boring 1

[SALVO]
Beta Testers
586 posts
21,307 battles
On 1/20/2020 at 10:07 AM, _WaveRider_ said:

Meanwhile WG are thinking $77-80 for her, :cap_look:wonder how much we could make from the ship staying in a crate then! :cap_haloween:Mwahaha!

$80 would be too cheap considering that if you grind 3/4 back then, you still need to pay as much to get the ship.

• Boring 1