Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Condor_Legion

A few things to fix moving forward

7 comments in this topic

[ANKER]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
578 posts
13,180 battles

Good day or evening to you!

Have been giving this a lot of thought and its time to remove the Yammy cheek shot weakness. The game has evolved so much so that this weakness is a deterement to not only game play but to viability of this ship to keep up performance wise. With the advent of 457 guns into the game the and the hulls they sit on only makes this a more critical request. 

The Kremlin is good example of why this is much needed fix. Faster turret rotation, better penetration than yammy with better frontal armor and all of this negates the purposed "balance" of the cheek citadel. 

Plus the speed of the ships now in game far exceeds the value of the balance it holds by being able to citadel a battleship on the bow at an angle. 

The last thing I wish to address is the bundle packaging of new ships in the premium shop and how you have devalued the offers. I would like to point out that you have removed the dubloons you once offered beyond the basic ship package. This to me as a veteran player feels like a slap in the face because your only offering flags and credits now. Both of which do not carry the same value based on the economy provided in the game.

You literally within less than a year have removed value from the game that players have come to the game for. Heck even WOT offers gold with their premium tank packages. Plus you have no given a reason for this hasty and tasteless move.

I think you need to address why you have made these choices and why you would charge the same amount of money for packages at less of a value but yet give no reason to the community which makes these purchases a reason for it. 

Members
388 posts
4,234 battles

I dont think comparing Yamato to Kremlin is fair. I dont think comparing many things to Kremlin is fair.

Of course, I have neither ship, but from my experience in fighting them from my Mogami and Ibuki, I'd much rather fight a Yamato than a Kremlin.

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles

Instead of buffing the Yamato, why not nerf the broken ship instead?

• Cool 1

[FEM]
Members
2,073 posts
17,223 battles

Yamato has to compensate for its overmatch abilities. It only makes sense that it gets punished for poor angling when it doesn't have to care so much about the angling of others. Yamato is in no danger of not being viable.

• Cool 1

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
8 minutes ago, Kebobstuzov said:

Yamato has to compensate for its overmatch abilities. It only makes sense that it gets punished for poor angling when it doesn't have to care so much about the angling of others. Yamato is in no danger of not being viable.

Exactly this.  No need to powercreep the powercreep by trying to buff other ships up to Kremlin level of insanity.

I still laugh every time I think about the latest Kremlin "nerf" (using that term very loosely) and how pointless it is.  But hey, at least WG gets to say that did nerf their baby......even if that nerf only applies if a carrier is in the battle.

[ANKER]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
578 posts
13,180 battles

I consider the weakness valid to some extent with the cheek citadel but with the progression of speed increases to most new lines there should be at least a turret speed buff to the ship. 

Sign in to follow this