Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

Captain's Log

5 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
Members
652 posts
23,143 battles

1. I wish they would put the entire total won or loss in the personal record screen, it may say 40.000 but if you look into the record you may have lost 23000 after service cost and such. so why not put the net total in the first screen.

2. Since they keep record of win/losses I would like to see a new cat. survived added to see the percentages of battles you actually survived .

• Cool 1

[FEM]
Members
2,066 posts
17,210 battles

survived is a stat and can be calculated for overall and wins if you want.

[POP]
Members
4,650 posts
12,336 battles

There's a 'battles survived' stat in your in-game summary, and in your online player profile on the WoWS website it gives a 'wins survived' stat as well

[PVE]
Members
20,002 posts
12,695 battles
6 hours ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

1. I wish they would put the entire total won or loss in the personal record screen, it may say 40.000 but if you look into the record you may have lost 23000 after service cost and such. so why not put the net total in the first screen.

Because missions & tasks count the gross credits, before deductions, for completing the missions and tasks.

6 hours ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

2. Since they keep record of win/losses I would like to see a new cat. survived added to see the percentages of battles you actually survived .

3 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

There's a 'battles survived' stat in your in-game summary, and in your online player profile on the WoWS website it gives a 'wins survived' stat as well

This^^^

[SOCOM]
Members
652 posts
23,143 battles

I never seen the survived stat before must have missed it, but I still would like the final screen show net then you can see how much you won or loss with out going to another screen 

Sign in to follow this