Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sabot_100

Henri V, post mortum?

27 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,196 posts
On 9/26/2020 at 4:45 PM, sasquatch_research said:

Hey

All one has to do is ask yourself one question:  How often do you see a Henri 4 being played in random or in Clan Battle?  Very infrequent these days and it's because the Nerf was simply heavy handed and ruined the ship.  Plain and simple.

Pete

I put a lot of time into getting to Henry IV (HIV). They seriously need to visit her again. The changes they made have now had almost a year. She's a piece these days compared to a lot of other ships. 

Anyone else think she's a mere shadow of her old self? 

FWIW, I'm not someone who is keen on random play ships getting the stuffing nerfed out of them because of Clan Battles or KOTS. I don't engage in either event. I want my Henri IV for normal random battles, the odd coop mission and that's it. 

• Cool 1

[CVA16]
Members
6,266 posts
19,442 battles
On 10/24/2020 at 3:28 PM, Herr_Reitz said:

I put a lot of time into getting to Henry IV (HIV). They seriously need to visit her again. The changes they made have now had almost a year. She's a piece these days compared to a lot of other ships. 

Anyone else think she's a mere shadow of her old self? 

FWIW, I'm not someone who is keen on random play ships getting the stuffing nerfed out of them because of Clan Battles or KOTS. I don't engage in either event. I want my Henri IV for normal random battles, the odd coop mission and that's it. 

Totally agree. Used to love the ship. Now there are so many better, more fun options. And many of those options are safe from the nerf hammer 'cuz they are premiums. 

Sigh

Sign in to follow this