You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Batmantis_

Well, this is fun...

8 comments in this topic

[90THB]
Members
196 posts
6,611 battles

So, I'm in the que for a match, match starts and I'm stuck seeing the load screen.  I can hear the action, sound the horn, move the ship, shoot guns, but I'm not actually in the game.  I've restarted the game twice now and I still can't get past the load screen, but can hear the gameplay.  Lots of fun.  I'm sure I'll be working off some pink for all the AFK reports...

T7-9 match, North, domination.

• Funny 1

[GOOF]
Members
748 posts
6,334 battles
3 minutes ago, Batmantis_ said:

So, I'm in the que for a match, match starts and I'm stuck seeing the load screen.  I can hear the action, sound the horn, move the ship, shoot guns, but I'm not actually in the game.  I've restarted the game twice now and I still can't get past the load screen, but can hear the gameplay.  Lots of fun.  I'm sure I'll be working off some pink for all the AFK reports...

I'm sure WG is working on it........................    . ................           .............

[90THB]
Members
196 posts
6,611 battles

That would be nice.  I just loaded a training room to see if that works and no luck.  Still stuck.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,103 posts
14,728 battles

The only way that in game reports can get you pink is from misbehavior in chat

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
19,954 battles
21 minutes ago, grorg said:

I'm sure WG is working on it

Well of course they are; they're across the street in the bar discussing it over drinks even as I type this!

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
11,383 posts
19,183 battles
23 minutes ago, Batmantis_ said:

If you got pink, its because you did not make it back into the server BEFORE the match concluded..

If you would've attempted to get back into the match WHILE it concludes, then there is no warning...

Now if this was a Co-op battle.. Act faster to get in, sometimes matches end in 4 min...

GL

[BGSSC]
[BGSSC]
Members
2,619 posts
10,480 battles

Many updates in WG cause a larger demand on computer resources.  These can cause issues on some older computers that used to run the game adequately.  Check your settings and reduce the visual settings to see if that helps.  If it does, then your hardware may be part of the issue.  That's a big problem when bloatware is updated.  It just adds to the bloat which causes the system to get slower.  Without WG totally revamping their code, this won't improve.

[90THB]
Members
196 posts
6,611 battles

Figured it out.  It was Mermaid's Wrath mod causing the issue.  Cleared the mod out, and back to normal.