You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wolfman757

done with ingame chat

17 comments in this topic

Members
147 posts
732 battles

Does nothing except piss me off, 99% of the time 14 ships just sit there and do nothing waiting for the few that want to play to do all the work for them . Ask a question, say something you c=get cussed out, told to stfu, or called rude, so from now on unless you are in my clan or on teamspeak in our chat I have nothing to say, including the stupid forums where yall demand a " replay or it didn't happen mentality" even if you are bragging about sinking 6 ships in a coop

• Cool 3
  • Boring 10

[TIGRB]
Members
875 posts
16,888 battles
2 minutes ago, wolfman757 said:

Does nothing except piss me off, 99% of the time 14 ships just sit there and do nothing waiting for the few that want to play to do all the work for them . Ask a question, say something you c=get cussed out, told to stfu, or called rude, so from now on unless you are in my clan or on teamspeak in our chat I have nothing to say, including the stupid forums where yall demand a " replay or it didn't happen mentality" even if you are bragging about sinking 6 ships in a coop

I want a replay of you not chatting or it didn't happen!

• Funny 9

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,835 posts
11,601 battles
15 minutes ago, wolfman757 said:

3ml9i3.jpg

Edited by clammboy
  • Funny 1

Members
174 posts
18,026 battles

So am i until my 3 day ban is over.... i just call a spade a spade and don't care... just like i do in Public.

Edited by Torque64
  • Boring 2

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
19,943 battles
1 hour ago, wolfman757 said:

Don't hold back, little snowflake; tell us how you really feel!

• Boring 1

Members
920 posts
4,023 battles

Stupid forum rants are supposed to make you feel better...did it work?

Members
3,097 posts
12,297 battles
2 hours ago, wolfman757 said:

Really?  Take a chill pill.  I played this game since day one, you will not find one post of me complaining about game chat.  In fact it is really awesome compared to other games, they plain out disabled cross team chat in tanks.

• Cool 1

[KRAK]
Members
3,718 posts
21,738 battles
4 hours ago, wolfman757 said:

maybe this is chats way of telling you to MYOB and play your own ship and not worry about what others do?

Members
1,161 posts
10 hours ago, wolfman757 said:

You must be one of those players who actually reads the chat.

I have yet to read it it seems to be in the line of site my eyes don't go..... Nothing of importance is ever there.

Members
1,598 posts
1,286 battles
12 hours ago, wolfman757 said:

99% of the time 14 ships just sit there and do nothing waiting for the few that want to play to do all the work for them . Ask a question, say something you c=get cussed out, told to stfu, or called rude,

Let me guess--you're one of those baddies that sets your ship at full speed and sails right into the enemy and dies in the first 5 minutes and then goes off in chat about how you had "no support" and the rest of your teammates are "cowards."

Edited by USS_Taylor_Swift