You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JaysUsedBoatParts

Anybody get their charity donation stuff yet!?

16 comments in this topic

Banned
715 posts
1,089 battles

I got 2 of the five dollar things, flag I think but nothing yet? The event you could get or had a chance to get banned ships if you donated like 200 bucks? I paid 5 bucks twice to test if it was automatic and if I spelled things out correctly but still no 5 dollar donation prize.

Edited by JaysUsedBoatParts

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
27,457 battles

Wasn't the Batfish emblem $10?

Fem answered in a post earlier this week, that they have to assign those manually. Some got it by now, more will get them in the following weeks.

Banned
715 posts
1,089 battles

its was from the Christmas charity event where you had to type your user name and server location ect. you could get or had a chance to get banned ships if you donated like 200 bucks?

Edited by JaysUsedBoatParts

[WOLFD]
Members
122 posts
1,315 battles
10 hours ago, JaysUsedBoatParts said:

Well dern I havent recieved mine. Oh well glad I didnt go all out and try for bigger prizes

I sent a PM to @Femennenly and that got mine delivered.  Thanks @Femennenly   I'd send a PM her way.

Edited by Katy_Lied
  • Cool 1

[RVNHQ]
Members
294 posts
9,757 battles

There you'll find a list of NA players that received rewards.

0 posts
13 hours ago, JaysUsedBoatParts said:

its was from the Christmas charity event where you had to type your user name and server location ect. you could get or had a chance to get banned ships if you donated like 200 bucks?

did you supply your IGN and server (NA) when you made your payment?

(There was no "chance" involved, just a limited supply of goods.) I had my flag sent to my EU alt (lovezeppelin), where it arrived safe and sound. (although it appears on the NA list, which is fine).

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,263 posts
16,972 battles

Heyo,

If you're missing a prize please DM me your details and I can chase it up for you. 

Unfortunately, due to human input error on claiming prizes, it meant we may not have the information to correctly credit to your accounts.

All NA Physical prizes were sent out, and to my knowledge so did the EU ones, just be mindful with these that it may take some time for them to arrive depending on the distance they need to travel.

Fem, 

• Cool 1

[7CR]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
429 posts
644 battles

I got my Batfish emblem!  Was there anything else?