You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ishizuchi

Reports

11 comments in this topic

[BGA]
Members
58 posts
6,078 battles

I keep getting reported whenever I play CVs, regardless of my good performance well... 

Will I ever get punished for these reports despite not doing anything wrong?

Why do people make these kinds of reports? 

[KRAK]
Members
3,718 posts
21,738 battles
2 minutes ago, Ishizuchi said:

I keep getting reported whenever I play CVs, regardless of my good performance well... 

Hold on I am reporting you for playing CV. I will get back to you with a reply shortly.

Nothing will happen the karma stat is the most meaningless thing in the game.

People do this because they are childish.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,968 posts
15,090 battles
8 minutes ago, Ishizuchi said:

First ask: Yes

Second:  Because a lot people HATE cvs and make that to "punish" cv players.

Also karma is silly and useless so dont care for that, i report people how play bbs and annoy me in the match like dont matters. lol

[REVY]
Members
2,500 posts
13,406 battles
26 minutes ago, Ishizuchi said:

Ignore it.

people hate CV play, when the CV is on their team, or it is on the enemy team.

Just do the best you can to sink the enemy, or put yourself in a position to spot the enemy for someone else to sink.

There is a bright side: I actually got a compliment while playing the Enterprise in a T10 battle. While I didn't score as much damage as I would have wished (lots of Smolensk and Minos) I did spot and get in damage that forced the enemy ship to use their DC, and then let the team know the ship had. That allowed my team to farm some fire damage on a ship that could't do a damn thing about it.

As I said, do the best you can, learn from your mistakes, and make the red team pay when they make a mistake.

[SYN]
Members
8,256 posts
14,111 battles

Karma is pointless and so reports. 

However, I find it unlikely you are getting reports while performing well.

[BGA]
Members
58 posts
6,078 battles
4 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Sadly it does... I was in a battle with my Lexington earlier and had a 155k round in it and got two reports after, I guess you can't please everyone haha 

Nonetheless thank you, everyone, above for the reassurance! It means a lot to me 

[SYN]
Members
8,256 posts
14,111 battles
5 minutes ago, Ishizuchi said:

Sadly it does... I was in a battle with my Lexington earlier and had a 155k round in it and got two reports after, I guess you can't please everyone haha 

Nonetheless thank you, everyone, above for the reassurance! It means a lot to me 

155k damage doesn't mean you performed well. It just means you got some decent damage. 

I have seen plenty of CVs play selfishly refusing to spot, target enemy DDs, or otherwise support the team and instead just damage farm.

• Cool 2

Members
180 posts
18,093 battles

Most likely you were lacking team side for them to even bother to report... most CV's are lacking these days team side and no one cares anymore as it's expected.

[CELTS]
Members
63 posts
1 hour ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

155k damage doesn't mean you performed well. It just means you got some decent damage. 

I have seen plenty of CVs play selfishly refusing to spot, target enemy DDs, or otherwise support the team and instead just damage farm.

•  

I do CV reports when I am dd and they don't help me even when they pass very close to me.  It is useful for something? No, but at least it helps me not to do team killer.... I don't ask for anything, but today an Ark Royal ignored me 3 times while he was passing me with his planes over my Harekaze, I was being attacked and detected by a Ranger.

And responding to the OP; Maybe the reports come by players from the other team.

Edited by Narcolepsia

[RAGE]
Members
414 posts
6,582 battles
1 hour ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Smolensk is my karma killer. Especially after a good game my karma drops (it's usually under 10..) but playing Smolensk is soo  worth it..