Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Rumple010

and now for something positive

5 comments in this topic

[WOLFC]
Members
691 posts
26,169 battles

There are plenty of posts complaining about the quality of play in random battles. So for a change of pace, here is a post complimenting both teams for an enjoyable and satisfying match. After a lot of back and forth, it looked like we had the game in the bag but then we lost some ships giving the enemy team a chance for a comeback. It was down to the Podvoisky, Bayern and myself. Pod charged the Bayern. If it had worked I would have been in trouble as the Pod was still pretty healthy. But the Bayern managed to break his engine and finish him off with secondaries for the win.

So, once again, thanks to everyone on both teams for a good match. And on the weekend no less!

shot-20.01.18_10.31.14-0485.jpg

• Cool 4

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,914 posts
11,682 battles
43 minutes ago, Rumple010 said:

There are plenty of posts complaining about the quality of play in random battles. So for a change of pace, here is a post complimenting both teams for an enjoyable and satisfying match. After a lot of back and forth, it looked like we had the game in the bag but then we lost some ships giving the enemy team a chance for a comeback. It was down to the Podvoisky, Bayern and myself. Pod charged the Bayern. If it had worked I would have been in trouble as the Pod was still pretty healthy. But the Bayern managed to break his engine and finish him off with secondaries for the win.

So, once again, thanks to everyone on both teams for a good match. And on the weekend no less!

shot-20.01.18_10.31.14-0485.jpg

Nice game …….. You know last night I had quite a few really good teams and matches too it was fun . 

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,027 battles

Pods aren't that hard to torp with a Kami; their steering leaves a bit to be desired.

Sign in to follow this