You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
jumbocar1

Roll back British heavy cruiser early access ships.

10 comments in this topic

[AWLVS]
Beta Testers
22 posts
2,345 battles

I unlocked the Surrey and would like to start from zero in the heavy cruiser line once its released, would I need to get my account rolled back to a certain time or is there any other way to do this? Thanks!

[SQUAD]
Members
9,172 posts
11,680 battles

Just don't play it and sell it off when the line goes live on the next patch. You won't have to research it again, but you will have to buy it back. Or, you could just, you know, keep it and start with the T5 when the line goes live. This really isn't a big deal, man.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
8,256 posts
14,111 battles

Yea, there is no reason to roll back your account or any such nonsense. Just sell it when they release the line and buy the first one in the line.

• Cool 1

[WOLF8]
Members
7,585 posts
6,363 battles

You can always just leave her in your port, then start up from the bottom like normal. Once you reach her, you can just resume playing her. Just saying.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,100 posts
14,721 battles

just fill in the line to them and beyond when they are official.

[PVE]
Members
6,898 posts
22,643 battles
57 minutes ago, jumbocar1 said:

I unlocked the Surrey and would like to start from zero in the heavy cruiser line once its released, would I need to get my account rolled back to a certain time or is there any other way to do this? Thanks!

You can start from T1 when the line drops to run them all & when you get to Surrey...remove all module upgrades until you grind out the actual XP to earn them (you can mount them individually as you earn the proper XP for them if you'd like...you have option anyway) & then finish grinding out the XP needed for the next ship in the line (I believe wiki might have those numbers for you but I'm not sure).

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
23,138 battles
4 hours ago, jumbocar1 said:

Yes there is. Don't use it at all and if you have then quit using it. Don't even try or do anything to get the other early access ships.

When the line id released you will get the tier 1 for free and you can grind the line from there.

You should have thought about this before you bought the ship with tokens and used it.

[PVE]
Members
19,980 posts
12,663 battles
5 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

You can start from T1 when the line drops to run them all & when you get to Surrey...remove all module upgrades until you grind out the actual XP to earn them (you can mount them individually as you earn the proper XP for them if you'd like...you have option anyway) & then finish grinding out the XP needed for the next ship in the line (I believe wiki might have those numbers for you but I'm not sure).

2 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Yes there is. Don't use it at all and if you have then quit using it. Don't even try or do anything to get the other early access ships.

When the line id released you will get the tier 1 for free and you can grind the line from there.

You should have thought about this before you bought the ship with tokens and used it.

The UK CAs are a line split and starts with the T5 Hawkins.

[TBW]
Members
10,565 posts
18,071 battles
8 hours ago, jumbocar1 said:

Why exactly?

[PVE]
Members
6,898 posts
22,643 battles
On 1/18/2020 at 6:15 AM, Kizarvexis said:

The UK CAs are a line split and starts with the T5 Hawkins.

OP was asking if he could run the line from "zero" w/out having to start from the ship he had..."zero" to me requires running from the T1 up & I didn't check but he has few enough battles he may not have run the Brit CL line yet...so I gave him that analogy.