Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
PotatoMD

Port Predicament and Discount DIlemma

5 comments in this topic

[PROJX]
Beta Testers
776 posts
4,905 battles

Hi Weegee, can we get the ability to custom order our ships? It would work like this:

476762101_PortOrganization.png.d43e093d6c9914eadb66eef38206ea14.png

So now, the ships will be ordered Nation -> Type -> Tier. For example, if you have a Yamato, Benson, Texas, and Iowa, the ships would be ordered Yamato, Benson, Texas, then Iowa, whereas before (if your display order was Nation, at least) it would be Yamato, Texas, Benson, and Iowa, which is, at least to me, not very neat and orderly. 

If you toggle "Recent Battle" it would order it in the ship you played last, like it does now, and overrides the other settings when active

143131750_PortOrganization2.png.f232332c7b8a7fd87c069b0d586d945a.png

Also, while I'm here, can we remove the yellow discount tags that you get when in a clan?

Sadness.thumb.png.5513649100b5631f10458de55cb70e08.png

As can be seen larger tech trees, it starts to look very messy.

Spoiler

No, leaving the clan is not an option

On a somewhat unrelated note, did you know that clicking on the different nations in the tech tree tab will play a little jingle that's different for different nations, and even ports? For example, in the Philippines port, the Pan-Asian tree plays a gong. I don't know how long that feature has been there, but I just found out and it blew my mind.

Back on topic, can we be able to reorder our ships how we want?

Sincerely,

A player with OCD

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
8,256 posts
14,111 battles

I really want a mothball option, to hide all those ships I never play but for whatever reason still keep. Maybe help with the bad port lag that comes along with having so many ships.

[PROJX]
Beta Testers
776 posts
4,905 battles
21 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

I really want a mothball option, to hide all those ships I never play but for whatever reason still keep. Maybe help with the bad port lag that comes along with having so many ships.

What I do is set the filter that only shows ships that have captains, then check the box that hides all unsuitable ships. I keep commanders only on ships I play, with premiums I have placeholder captains that I switch out. I don't have too many ships so it may not work for you

[SYN]
Members
8,256 posts
14,111 battles
Just now, PotatoMD said:

What I do is set the filter that only shows ships that have captains, then check the box that hides all unsuitable ships. I keep commanders only on ships I play, with premiums I have placeholder captains that I switch out. I don't have too many ships so it may not work for you

Yea, I have 250+ 

Plus many premiums that use the same captains as other ships meaning the captain filter wouldn't work (using place holders as you do seems like  it wouldn't work for me)

The biggest issue is even when they are filtered they are still there lagging the port.

Sign in to follow this