Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wolfman757

just a game

21 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
147 posts
732 battles

Everybody I deal with in random battles or coop battles are VERY lucky this is just a game, because in real life I'd rather be a street sweeper in a getto than on a ship with most of  the people in this game

 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,699
[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,232 posts
21,634 battles

And I love you too....

Just wait until you get more experience in the game, your team mates get better....

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
129
[T-CF]
Members
551 posts
3,113 battles
Just now, dEsTurbed1 said:

team mates

What are they?  Are they the people that are supposed to help out or are they the ones I’m constantly having to fight as well except I just can’t shoot them? I have a hard time telling the difference.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,385
[YORHA]
Members
5,129 posts
10,306 battles
4 minutes ago, LiaoXanLan said:

What are they?  Are they the people that are supposed to help out or are they the ones I’m constantly having to fight as well except I just can’t shoot them? I have a hard time telling the difference.

It seems there are no teams in this game.

Just you and 23 other people who seem determined to ruin your experience.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,150
[TBW]
Members
10,565 posts
18,071 battles
1 hour ago, wolfman757 said:

because in real life I'd rather be a street sweeper in a getto than on a ship with most of  the people in this game

If you were ever in the supposed real Navy, you would lose faith in 98% or more of humanity, and you would want to be the guy that goes down in a deep sea diving suit and clears blocks in the city sewer systems all alone.

 

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,551
[O7]
Members
1,494 posts
11,202 battles

just learn to farm damage, all you need to do is maintain a certain amount of kills and average damage per ship and ignore the win/loss of the game.

every game is 1v23.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,211
[WMD]
Members
1,760 posts
10,032 battles
1 hour ago, wolfman757 said:

Everybody I deal with in random battles or coop battles are VERY lucky this is just a game, because in real life I'd rather be a street sweeper in a getto than on a ship with most of  the people in this game

 

What makes someone a good teammate in WoWs, and what makes one a good team player in the real world are as related as a coconut, and the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow. 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
304
[PSP]
Members
531 posts
5,027 battles
26 minutes ago, VeatherVitch said:

What makes someone a good teammate in WoWs, and what makes one a good team player in the real world are as related as a coconut, and the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow. 

 

African or European?

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
155 posts
10,880 battles
3 hours ago, wolfman757 said:

Everybody I deal with in random battles or coop battles are VERY lucky this is just a game, because in real life I'd rather be a street sweeper in a getto than on a ship with most of  the people in this game

 

"sniffle" You hurt my feelings. I'm not a bot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,475 posts
17,520 battles

Of course we have to take your word for it that your game play is so much better that the other 11 players on your team are not thinking the exact same things about you.:Smile_child:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
147 posts
732 battles
On 1/17/2020 at 10:38 PM, dEsTurbed1 said:

And I love you too....

Just wait until you get more experience in the game, your team mates get better....

They get better?

thats good to know, if you ever see me in battle pounding a ship and getting me stern handle to me feel free to steal my kill if it saves my life

On 1/17/2020 at 10:40 PM, LiaoXanLan said:

What are they?  Are they the people that are supposed to help out or are they the ones I’m constantly having to fight as well except I just can’t shoot them? I have a hard time telling the difference.

uh huh, green at least doesn't shoot at you.....well, most of the time

On 1/17/2020 at 10:45 PM, JCC45 said:

It seems there are no teams in this game.

Just you and 23 other people who seem determined to ruin your experience.

Yep

On 1/17/2020 at 11:35 PM, Sovereigndawg said:

If you were ever in the supposed real Navy, you would lose faith in 98% or more of humanity, and you would want to be the guy that goes down in a deep sea diving suit and clears blocks in the city sewer systems all alone.

 

I was in the Real Navy, 20 years Aviation Machinist mate, on helicopters, big ones, small ones, served on everything from a Korean war era tin can all the way in size to the Nimitz class flat tops, sea duty, shore duty overseas in Napoli, 20 years most of the time I was outside the United States

On 1/17/2020 at 11:40 PM, ITZ_ACE_BABY said:

just learn to farm damage, all you need to do is maintain a certain amount of kills and average damage per ship and ignore the win/loss of the game.

every game is 1v23.

I'm a crappy farmer LOL, thats why Walmart exists :)

On 1/18/2020 at 1:23 AM, StudebacherHoch said:

"sniffle" You hurt my feelings. I'm not a bot.

You'll get over it just like I have to do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
255
[TARK]
Members
640 posts
On 1/17/2020 at 9:59 PM, wolfman757 said:

Everybody I deal with in random battles or coop battles are VERY lucky this is just a game, because in real life I'd rather be a street sweeper in a getto than on a ship with most of  the people in this game

 

My street is a little dirty, but sadly not that ghetto.

Also, I like to wear stretchy shirts, pull the bottom of the shirt over my knees, fart, and then inhale until I pass out.

Edited by Eckarbeiter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42
[BOTES]
Members
29 posts
10,932 battles

IT'S JUST A GAME BRO

IT'S JUST A JOB BRO

IT'S JUST AN IMPORTANT EXAM BRO

IT'S JUST MILD SHARP PAIN IN YOUR LUNGS BRO

IT'S JUST A STAB BRO

IT'S JUST A METEOR BRO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
224 posts
6,093 battles

In Random games you are not assigned teammates. That is why they are called Random. That being said, you can get together with your friends and form Divisions in Random games or you can wait for Clan Battles to come around. Then you have teammates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,150
[TBW]
Members
10,565 posts
18,071 battles
40 minutes ago, wolfman757 said:

I was in the Real Navy, 20 years Aviation Machinist mate, on helicopters, big ones, small ones, served on everything from a Korean war era tin can all the way in size to the Nimitz class flat tops, sea duty, shore duty overseas in Napoli, 20 years most of the time I was outside the United States

Then you must have met a lot of really stupid people in that time. Don't get me wrong, there were a lot of good, thinking people and they stood out. There were a lot of stupid people who were in charge that were there because they put in the time and so were advanced even though they didn't merit it.  I got out early and got a letter of commendation the day before I walked off of my ship and back into civilian life. I commend you, on your 20 years.

By the way, I was on the oldest ship in the fleet, with a Captain that was an ex bomb ordinance-man and seemed a little crazy. Many of my life's scariest moments were had on that West Pac. The Captain was Court Marshaled shorty after my departure.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
147 posts
732 battles
19 minutes ago, Eckarbeiter said:

My street is a little dirty, but sadly not that ghetto.

Also, I like to wear stretchy shirts, pull the bottom of the shirt over my knees, fart, and then inhale until I pass out.

My street is a Highway that runs through my town LOL it has dirt on the sides, trees, and its a target rich environment if yo like deer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,871
[WOLFG]
Members
30,586 posts
9,232 battles
On 1/17/2020 at 9:59 PM, wolfman757 said:

Everybody I deal with in random battles or coop battles are VERY lucky this is just a game.....

Well yeah, I'd hate to have to command a real warship with no training or command structure....

I'd just say "screw it", sail away and go help the E-boats and Luftwaffe prey on the merchant ships in the Dunkirk scenario lol.

And YOU'RE lucky it's just a game, because I can't imagine going through life wishing I was a ghetto street sweeper! :Smile_veryhappy:

Edited by Skpstr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×