You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Vaffu

Kleber is just trash now

79 comments in this topic

[KRAK]
Members
3,718 posts
21,738 battles

This concealment nerf took a ship that was somewhat fun to play and turned into a steaming pile of hot flaming garbage now.

You have just made a worse Khaba out of it.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 7

[T-CF]
Members
551 posts
3,117 battles

Oh another one of these. She’s a gunboat not a torpedo boat. Concealment isn’t even a thing for her and still performs like a better Khaba. If WG were serious in nerfing her, they would’ve made her worse at she was designed to do. Khaba is still the worst tier 10 still.

• Boring 4

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,061 posts
17,098 battles

Always play everything. That way you can always adjust to the ever changing meta. 

• Cool 1

[KRAK]
Members
3,718 posts
21,738 battles
3 minutes ago, LiaoXanLan said:

Oh another one of these. She’s a gunboat not a torpedo boat. Concealment isn’t even a thing for her and still performs like a better Khaba. If WG were serious in nerfing her, they would’ve made her worse at she was designed to do. Khaba is still the worst tier 10 still.

Khaba can equip a heal or smoke and its guns are rail guns. Khaba is in every way a better ship that Kleber. Kleber guns are floaty and fire much slower than Khaba aside from when you MBRB which lasts only a few seconds.

I already have no value of your opinion when you said Kremlin was a bad BB.. rofl

• Cool 1
  • Boring 3

[KRAK]
Members
3,718 posts
21,738 battles
6 minutes ago, paradat said:

Always play everything. That way you can always adjust to the ever changing meta. 

I do play everything except CV I cannot stand playing those and playing everything has nothing to do with them gimping the Kleber. 

• Boring 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,061 posts
17,098 battles
4 minutes ago, Vaffu said:

I do play everything except CV I cannot stand playing those and playing everything has nothing to do with them gimping the Kleber. 

What DD now does the Job Kleber can do but does it better? Do you have it? That is what I meant by play everything. Not just variety of ship type but variety within ship type.

[FEM]
Members
2,068 posts
17,218 battles

It still does everything khaba does, but it does it better. 

• Cool 2

[KRAK]
Members
3,718 posts
21,738 battles
2 minutes ago, paradat said:

What DD now does the Job Kleber can do but does it better? Do you have it?

Khaba and yes I have it.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,061 posts
17,098 battles
Just now, Vaffu said:

Khaba and yes I have it.

Excellent! 

[KRAK]
Members
3,718 posts
21,738 battles
2 minutes ago, Kebobstuzov said:

It still does everything khaba does, but it does it better. 

Actually it doesn't. Khaba is much more accurate, has 50 MM armor, faster turret rotation, faster reload, and can equip heal or smoke.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Members
180 posts
18,087 battles

Oh no it is not according to some people with only a few sorties and others that don't even have the ship at all the Kleb is just fine.

[KRAK]
Members
3,718 posts
21,738 battles
1 minute ago, paradat said:

Excellent! 

Again how does this negate the fact they needlessly nerfed Kleber into garbage? 

[UEFN]
Members
1,346 posts
23,735 battles

put some ramming flag on the Kleber and be THE torpedo, not a lot of ships can outrun 55 knot coming out of the corner of an island.

• Funny 3

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,295 posts
22,163 battles
15 minutes ago, Vaffu said:

Again how does this negate the fact they needlessly nerfed Kleber into garbage? 

Well, I definitely hate still being the target of one so I would not place her into the garbage category.  Maybe those that have played her can offer some suggestions to you to make her more competitive?  She's not my style.

Edited by Warped_1

[YETI]
[YETI]
Members
544 posts
12,531 battles
34 minutes ago, Vaffu said:

This concealment nerf took a ship that was somewhat fun to play and turned into a steaming pile of hot flaming garbage now.

You have just made a worse Khaba out of it.

It really isn't all that different. I was playing it with no concealment so had 7.8 detection. I think it is like 8.6 when I tried the other night. I still played the same way and did fine.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Members
180 posts
18,087 battles
4 minutes ago, Warped_1 said:

Well, I definitely hate still being the target of one so I would not place her into the garbage category.  Maybe those that have played her can offer some suggestions to you to make her more competitive?  She's not my style.

Now it pretty much has the surface detection of a MIno.... air detection is nearly the same as the Gearing's surface detection... and the rate of fire is that of a Des.... turrets turning like a BB... yeah it's a Klebeast!

Members
180 posts
18,087 battles
6 minutes ago, Admiral_Andy said:

It really isn't all that different. I was playing it with no concealment so had 7.8 detection. I think it is like 8.6 when I tried the other night. I still played the same way and did fine.

Uhm your 7 sorties and 29% WR reflect that... sheesh.

• Funny 3
  • Boring 1

[FEM]
Members
2,068 posts
17,218 battles
28 minutes ago, Vaffu said:

Actually it doesn't. Khaba is much more accurate, has 50 MM armor, faster turret rotation, faster reload, and can equip heal or smoke.

Khaba with heal still dies faster than Kleber due to Kleber's speed and saturation mechanics. Kleber also has the MBRB which can be used to get DOTs or to nuke enemy destroyers or cruisers. It has far superior torps when needed. It does not take full pens from battlecruisers and battleships. The Kleber is simply a stronger ship in every place it counts. The only thing khaba has over it is the ability to rush non IFHE CLs and minos while taking minimal damage on the way in. 

• Cool 1

[FEM]
Members
2,068 posts
17,218 battles
4 minutes ago, Torque64 said:

I caution anyone with mediocre numbers to use stats to try and discredit someone else. You are a DD main, so you most certainly have a strong bias in this case, but regardless, even looking at your numbers in the ship, you were not being incredibly effective with it before the nerf, so I can understand how to you it may seem like the nerf was extreme, but, as just about any strong player will and has said, this nerf is not the nerf the ship needed and in reality has VERY little impact on its combat effectiveness.

• Cool 2

[T-CF]
Members
551 posts
3,117 battles
46 minutes ago, Vaffu said:

Khaba can equip a heal or smoke and its guns are rail guns. Khaba is in every way a better ship that Kleber. Kleber guns are floaty and fire much slower than Khaba aside from when you MBRB which lasts only a few seconds.

I already have no value of your opinion when you said Kremlin was a bad BB.. rofl

In the mean time Khaba’s armor goes against herself while the Kleber doesn’t have to worry about it. I don’t even have the ship and I already acknowledged exactly how strong the Kleber is and exactly how to play her. You take a Tashkent, give it steroids, teach it how to speak French, and you have the Mog/Kleber in a nutshell.

Just because one has a completely different opinion about one ship doesn’t always means they’re always wrong. However, in your case, I can do exactly the same thing to you because of your asinine belief that my opinion about one ship is different from the masses. Right now I have facts about a ship that I never played because I’ve already played it from a different line that plays nearly the same way as the other. 

Khaba<Tashkent<Mog/Kleber any given day.

• Cool 1

Members
180 posts
18,087 battles
8 minutes ago, Kebobstuzov said:

I caution anyone with mediocre numbers to use stats to try and discredit someone else. You are a DD main, so you most certainly have a strong bias in this case, but regardless, even looking at your numbers in the ship, you were not being incredibly effective with it before the nerf, so I can understand how to you it may seem like the nerf was extreme, but, as just about any strong player will and has said, this nerf is not the nerf the ship needed and in reality has VERY little impact on its combat effectiveness.

Well he does have two more sorties than you.... you must play a lot of coop.

Edited by Torque64
  • Boring 2

[YETI]
[YETI]
Members
544 posts
12,531 battles
16 minutes ago, Torque64 said:

I have been playing it more in clan battles then in random. It took a few builds to get one I liked. There are so many skills you can use depending on play style. I use it as a gun and run. When you are shooting detection range doesn't matter much. If you are playing it like a stealth shima you are playing it wrong.

[KRAK]
Members
3,718 posts
21,738 battles
20 minutes ago, LiaoXanLan said:

In the mean time Khaba’s armor goes against herself while the Kleber doesn’t have to worry about it. I don’t even have the ship and I already acknowledged exactly how strong the Kleber is and exactly how to play her. You take a Tashkent, give it steroids, teach it how to speak French, and you have the Mog/Kleber in a nutshell.

Just because one has a completely different opinion about one ship doesn’t always means they’re always wrong. However, in your case, I can do exactly the same thing to you because of your asinine belief that my opinion about one ship is different from the masses. Right now I have facts about a ship that I never played because I’ve already played it from a different line that plays nearly the same way as the other. 

Khaba<Tashkent<Mog/Kleber any given day.

Yes and GK is a superior BB to Kremlin. haha

[KRAK]
Members
3,718 posts
21,738 battles
34 minutes ago, Kebobstuzov said:

Khaba with heal still dies faster than Kleber due to Kleber's speed and saturation mechanics. Kleber also has the MBRB which can be used to get DOTs or to nuke enemy destroyers or cruisers. It has far superior torps when needed. It does not take full pens from battlecruisers and battleships. The Kleber is simply a stronger ship in every place it counts. The only thing khaba has over it is the ability to rush non IFHE CLs and minos while taking minimal damage on the way in. 

We will have to agree to disagree.