You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MEANN

PSA Mountain Range Part 2

10 comments in this topic

[HATE]
Members
1,073 posts
17,376 battles

image.thumb.png.375ad8d3e704074c7d2f72f0b5feebaa.png

Not that this is the only solution, but it is  a solution. What ever boat you are on the field should have a good idea on how the team should disperse. I know that i could never get this to happen in a Random game. 

But why cant we put out info like this so people do have an idea of what all of the positions on the field need to do. 

• Cool 2
  • Boring 3

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
3,171 posts
16,404 battles
2 minutes ago, MEANN said:

Random game.

in a perfect match/game, one could only dream everything go into plan according. Unfortunately, this is never a perfect ..... nothing perfect, especially in Random. And this is the solution because it random, it got so many unknown matters to deal with, players play differently otherwise they going to be so predictable (bots).

However, this could achieve in Clan Battle mode

[-KAK-]
Members
607 posts
11,798 battles

There's one issue that I'm seeing with this deployment.  The cruiser at C5/6 that you have going to support B will likely get annihilated. If they're a Smol or Mino, it could work for a short period, but otherwise they're gonna become target #1 for the south team, especially if it's not a Moskva/Kron/Stalin. Given the amount of HE spam these days, I'm not sure that any of those three would fair much better. 

Like Obiphan said, I could see it working in CB, because you have better control over your ships and a better idea of what you'll fight (IE you won't get 2 Yamos or something in the south east area).

• Cool 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,899 posts
11,670 battles
11 minutes ago, MEANN said:

But why cant we put out info like this so people do have an idea of what all of the positions on the field need to do. 

It's a reasonable question but there's more than one way to skin a cat . That's a really peculiar phrase by the way it should be snake .

[HATE]
Members
1,073 posts
17,376 battles
1 hour ago, clammboy said:

It's a reasonable question but there's more than one way to skin a cat . That's a really peculiar phrase by the way it should be snake .

there is, and i am open to hear other opinions. 

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,899 posts
11,670 battles
2 minutes ago, MEANN said:

I like what you did a guide for were to go depending on what ship your playing for every map would be cool . Maybe 2 options for each map would be cool I'm sure there are plenty of captains out there that could enlighten us with another option . 

[T-CF]
Members
551 posts
3,117 battles

Sadly this won’t work. If this were MWO where everyone has to go on a specific route or the team will lose sure but it’s not. There are other things that must be accounted for IE how many DDs, CLs, CAs, and BBs there’s going to be. There is never a guarantee way of playing a map in random.

[-KAK-]
Members
607 posts
11,798 battles
2 hours ago, MEANN said:

1 hour ago, clammboy said:

I like what you did a guide for were to go depending on what ship your playing for every map would be cool . Maybe 2 options for each map would be cool I'm sure there are plenty of captains out there that could enlighten us with another option . 

What about something like this (WOT, from WOTguru, but you could adapt the style pretty easily) Show dangerous areas, general locations to go, good islands for cruisers that need cover, etc.

MapStrategy_Ruinberg.jpg

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,899 posts
11,670 battles
10 minutes ago, TheOmegaDuck said:

What about something like this (WOT, from WOTguru, but you could adapt the style pretty easily) Show dangerous areas, general locations to go, good islands for cruisers that need cover, etc.

MapStrategy_Ruinberg.jpg

Yea thanks I think op is on to something and this is also good .