You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
thegreenbaron

New Skin, Where?

11 comments in this topic

[KERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,277 posts
7,096 battles

According to the announcement, Takao is supposed to get a new perm skin, but this far, no sign of it showing up, just the same old skin.  So what gives? 

[DPG]
Members
2,030 posts
10,752 battles
5 minutes ago, thegreenbaron said:

According to the announcement, Takao is supposed to get a new perm skin, but this far, no sign of it showing up, just the same old skin.  So what gives? 

Toggle the little eyeball thingy for arp ships and you'll see the new look.  Previously the ship would appear as if it didn't have any camo, because it didn't.  There is another camo coming for Takao, but it isn't in game yet, and they haven't revealed how to get it.

Edited by Amenhir

[KERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,277 posts
7,096 battles
1 minute ago, Amenhir said:

Toggle the little eyeball thingy for arp ships and you'll see the new look.  Previously the ship would appear as if it didn't have any camo, because it didn't.

Yes, that changed for ALL the ARP ships some time ago.  This is something they announced as new this release.

[DPG]
Members
2,030 posts
10,752 battles
12 minutes ago, thegreenbaron said:

Yes, that changed for ALL the ARP ships some time ago.  This is something they announced as new this release.

I realized you meant the additional Takao camo after I hit submit.  If I were a betting man I'd say random chance in a lunar new year container.

[HINON]
Members
13,741 posts
15 minutes ago, thegreenbaron said:

Where?

In some thread after the patch dropped as someone else was asking about it.

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
1,111 posts

I want the Northern dragon blue Myoko we need her to make a comeback ....it's super rare . Lol.

Correction green I think . Just checked the wiki. Lol

Edited by Versili

[KAPPA]
Members
1,351 posts
7,816 battles
17 minutes ago, thegreenbaron said:

Still no news on this???

Actually, based on what I've heard, we're likely to hear more about it tomorrow. Word is, some big article is coming out for ARP stuff in general, and I'd bet Takao's original Fog skin is likely to be part of that.

Edited by CaptHarlock_222