You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
veedog

how can i download world of warships?

27 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts

i play world of tanks and i seen there is also world or warships , i would like to play it but i can not find a download button, where can i download this game

Members
138 posts
83 battles

Welcome to the Forums.  Please read the FAQ and you'll find out the game is still pre-alpha.

yay, first time I've gotten to offer that advice!

Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
6,051 posts

Be nice people.

Ignorance on their part does not justify rudeness on our part.

We are a friendly, welcoming group that is always excited to see new people join us on the forums.

So, any one in the market for a bridge?  I can get you a deal on an amazing property that spans the East river.

• Cool 2

Members
371 posts
263 battles

View PostQuaffer, on 31 January 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

So, any one in the market for a bridge?  I can get you a deal on an amazing property that spans the East river.

Ahh no thanks, I'm trying to cut back. :Smile_glasses:

Endless "Bridge diet" Soul

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,532 posts
2,114 battles

delays, delays....

Alpha Tester
1,606 posts
1,149 battles

I've been playing the game for weeks now because I used my time travel device to download it in 2014. Unfortunately, I can't post it to FTP, because I don't have one.

P.S. In 2014, Cher makes her big comeback. Rumors that she is actually a clone are untrue, because the Clon-o-mat will not duplicate celebrities due to copyright laws.

Alpha Tester
4,440 posts

View Postbrian333, on 31 January 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

I've been playing the game for weeks now because I used my time travel device to download it in 2014. Unfortunately, I can't post it to FTP, because I don't have one.

P.S. In 2014, Cher makes her big comeback. Rumors that she is actually a clone are untrue, because the Clon-o-mat will not duplicate celebrities due to copyright laws.

Oh, so you're the one whose Yamato I sank with my Richelieu in 2014.   :Smile_trollface:   And no, before you ask, there was no hacks involved.

Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
11,461 posts
1,963 battles

And you were the guy whose Richelieu i sank with Fairey Barracudas from my Malta in 2014. It all makes sense now.

Alpha Tester
1,606 posts
1,149 battles

Ari, I know it was haks, because I used the HakTrak Mod.

Besides, I was just checking out the Yamato for weaknesses. You showed me some good ones...

Members
468 posts

What is this World of Warships you speak of, I thought it was World of Tanks with Warships :Smile_trollface:

No but seriously welcome to the forums, also please read the FAQ before posting this and anything else(Like Submarines), it's shall we say "Unnerving" to the natives(A.K.A us old(er) members).

Edited by El3m3nttt

Alpha Tester
203 posts
775 battles

View PostAlphaTanker101, on 31 January 2013 - 02:20 PM, said:

I'm also trying to find out where to download the game, alpha tanker's link didn't work for me.  I'm dying to try out subs.  They're gonna be ub3r. (i'm joking).

Alpha Tester
4,440 posts

View Postmr3awsome, on 31 January 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

And you were the guy whose Richelieu i sank with Fairey Barracudas from my Malta in 2014. It all makes sense now.

This is my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.

Posted Image

Alpha Tester
704 posts
1,897 battles

They really need to add a NOT AVAILABLE sign its really getting on my nerves. Im having more and more trouble restraining myself every time one of these threads shows up...

Beta Testers
3 posts

In all fairness it can be a little miss-leading at the main page.  The screenies and the video make it look like something is ready for play.  I thought that initially.  The conspicuous absence of a 'download' or 'register' button was the first hint I wasn't sinking anything today other than my hopes...  :)

Cheers

EMOD.

Members
2 posts
5,503 battles

Yeah, I have been lurking on this site for months looking for a sign of "Alpha/Beta" sign ups. I'm a long time player of the "Battlestations:Midway,Pacific" Series. I'm so pumped about this game. I just hope they don't make us use platnium shells  :Smile_teethhappy: