Sign in to follow this  
tmaco

BlazeAid via Wows NA

3 comments in this topic

[CVA16]
Beta Testers
50 posts
6,507 battles

I just saw the BlazeAid bundles Wot Asia is selling. Brilliant idea and going right where there is a now need. BlazeAid supports teams of handyman and fencers going into burnt out areas and putting up farm fencing and doing emergency repairs in small burnt communities. The news tonight interviewed a farmer on his quad bike trying to round up what cattle he had left and get them off the roads. He had lost 30km of fences to the fires and could not contain the cattle. Untill  insurance comes in all his cash is going to feed and water. 

Hey Femennenly and Hapa_fodda, can Wows NA do something similar. Say sell fire engine red camo for Vampire and Perth, sell a Koala or Roo flag. 

I live 50 km from the Dunns road fire and although i work full time I am a wildlife carer with a bunch of babies being raised. Some from the fire grounds. A wombat, a wallaby, a wallaroo, 8 kangaroos and 6 baby flying foxes. All my spare money goes to buy them milk and feed, but I would still buy some premium stuff if you put at least some of the revenue to something like BlazeAid.

What do you recon???

Tony (Tmaco)

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
1,115 posts

Sounds like something I'd sign up for. Maybe have a special flag or patch with a koala or a kangaroo. I'm in. !!!!

Sign in to follow this