Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ralph_Vargr

I Looked At My Statistics Page, And...

7 comments in this topic

[PUDEL]
Members
337 posts
1,596 battles

It's far, far worse than I thought.

Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad Dog.

The upside is that my CV play is Super Unicum. Maybe the Big Doggie In The Sky is trying to tell me something. :Smile_medal:

Now that I know that truly suck, I can move on to acceptance, and greatly reduce grind. I have a ten-point captain for my upcoming Ranger. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 3

[-KAK-]
Members
607 posts
11,809 battles
32 minutes ago, Ralph_Vargr said:

The upside is that my CV play is Super Unicum. Maybe the Big Doggie In The Sky is trying to tell me something. :Smile_medal:

Well, there's two ways to look at this one. A) You're doing really, really well in CVs. B) Everyone else just sucks worse than you do! :cap_haloween:

Hang in there! My stats after my first 1100 battles weren't much to look at (Not that my stats now are unicum or anything close to it). They'll get better as you go along!

Edited by TheOmegaDuck
  • Cool 1

[PUDEL]
Members
337 posts
1,596 battles

I am grinding out a 10 point captain in Birdie, my Cleveland. So if it looks as if my play is terrible, it's because it is. Once he is out of the orange penalty box, I can go back to having fun at the much lower tiers where I belong. 

[B-Z]
Members
198 posts
22,967 battles

Best way to learn is by experience. Play through all the low tiers.

You may be able to float if you jump in the deep end but it doesn't mean you can swim.

• Cool 1

[PUDEL]
Members
337 posts
1,596 battles
10 hours ago, John_Crace said:

Best way to learn is by experience. Play through all the low tiers.

You may be able to float if you jump in the deep end but it doesn't mean you can swim.

I'm a poodle, so I dog paddle... :Smile_teethhappy:

[PUDEL]
Members
337 posts
1,596 battles

Got Ranger. Big improvement over Langley.

The aircraft controls are sooooo clunky.

It's amazing that other players complain at all. The "box" formation is like driving a bad shopping cart, with two wheels gone.

It's the spotting that drives them nuts. Go anywhere near real AA, and your squadron melts. My USN ships do this to the other team's CV's.

The MM has been inhaling, so often I find myself in a two CV group. Not enough surface power left over to take advantage of the spotting.

[USCGC]
[USCGC]
Members
826 posts
7,409 battles

Langley is ok, got better after a buff gave her two torpedo drops instead of one. One of my Krakens came when I was in my Langley.

Ranger is a good CV, even better once the planes are upgraded. Doesn't do well if bottom tier, but smart play and choosing targets wisely can help here. Does well in operations.

I just recently got Lexington, and she is a nice upgrade. Again, being bottom tier stinks. You get a torpedo bomber heal which is nice though.

Don't worry about your stats, it's just a number. Mine in Randoms sit at 45% and will likely stay there. I got burnt out on random battles a few months ago and almost left the game because it wasn't fun anymore. Switching to PVE brought back the enjoyment and I've been there since.

Sign in to follow this