Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Munificient_Mumfurt

Why the ping spikes and game crashing after Update WEEGEE

14 comments in this topic

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
23,200 battles

Been playing this since 2015 and rarely have that happen. When it does after an update and there have been plenty in the last 4+ years, a simple reboot of the computer clears it up. 

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
37,318 battles

It happens to me pretty often, ping spikes up to the thousands. First I thought it was Chinese attacking the local Taiwan network after the election, but so many other people have reported this issue from all over I think it is a WG issue.

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
20,580 battles
13 hours ago, Munificient_Mumfurt said:

find more reliable servers, its unplayable.

I always blamed my satellite dish and Microsoft updates for most latency issues … 

But WG definitely is part of the problem

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,689 posts
7,089 battles

Its been worse over last couple of patches for sure..   Some nights to point that I've logged off?   I need a to spend a few minutes tracing routes and looking closer at it but haven't been able to bother myself enough to spend the effort  about it lately.  Its pretty intermittent.   I get it for a game or two and then fine for the rest of the night.   I'm on a 200mb broadband connection that is pretty stable.... I'm relatively sure its not on my end.   Doesn't necessarily mean it is theirs?  But its the only place I've been experiencing it.   

[WORX]
Members
11,442 posts
19,196 battles

Being a critical, I for one think the OP is blaming WG for HIS connection issues...

If WG server are open for all then its not their problem, if your connection getting to the WG's server is bad.

[KRAK]
Members
3,718 posts
21,738 battles
15 hours ago, Munificient_Mumfurt said:

find more reliable servers, its unplayable.

Get a better computer it is on your end, not WG end.

I love how single players here and there come to the forum to blame WG servers for crashes and other technical issues that only they are having.

Everyone would be having issues if it was a server problem, not just you.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
527 posts
11,052 battles
14 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Been playing this since 2015 and rarely have that happen. When it does after an update and there have been plenty in the last 4+ years, a simple reboot of the computer clears it up. 

you are not paying attention to general chat today then, the problem is more than one person having computer issues

Alpha Tester
527 posts
11,052 battles
2 minutes ago, Vaffu said:

Get a better computer it is on your end, not WG end.

I love how single players here and there come to the forum to blame WG servers for crashes and other technical issues that only they are having.

Everyone would be having issues if it was a server problem, not just you.

Does he get anything if he is right and you are wrong?

[KRAK]
Members
3,718 posts
21,738 battles
1 minute ago, Weapon_of_Proliferation said:

Does he get anything if he is right and you are wrong?

They are wrong. Everyone would be experiencing issues if it was the server. Server issues do not selectively interfere with anyone they affect the server.

Somewhere between him and the server is an issue they need to run a ping plotter or check their own PC for issues. An update could have been downloading for example that can cause these problems.

Alpha Tester
527 posts
11,052 battles
9 minutes ago, Vaffu said:

They are wrong. Everyone would be experiencing issues if it was the server. Server issues do not selectively interfere with anyone they affect the server.

Somewhere between him and the server is an issue they need to run a ping plotter or check their own PC for issues. An update could have been downloading for example that can cause these problems.

You haven't been around WG long enough to hear of the name "Telia" thrown around?

https://www.google.com/search?ei=4e8hXrvvBou6tAa8k4O4DA&q=telia+wargaming&oq=telia+wargaming&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30.15332.17173..17492...0.2..0.250.1883.0j5j5......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0j0i22i10i30.2ZVgLjsChl0&ved=0ahUKEwj745K0lYvnAhULHc0KHbzJAMcQ4dUDCAo&uact=5

[KRAK]
Members
3,718 posts
21,738 battles
1 hour ago, Weapon_of_Proliferation said:

All I know is I have never ever had an issue that was not caused by either my PC updating while I was playing or some connection point between myself and WG servers. 

Again if it was the server more than just a few would be having the issue and that is just not the case.

Sign in to follow this